Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a stupid, over-reacting farm animal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluebell,
    Your subject line is just too funny. The whingeing could not have been that bad, you're simply too funny!
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Desperately seeking the thread now Bluebell - Thought the morning after 'oh no's' had all gone? lol

Lorna
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hey Bluebell,

LOL - I was just going to PM you. I deleted my post on that thread, too. I am publicly supporting you now though - that was a nasty, nasty post you responded to. Sorry I deleted mine, but I wrote it at 2:30 in the AM ... if that says anything. I am glad you said something. You have nothing to apologize for, in my opinion.

Hugs,
        Pansy

Comment

whingeing? I'm sorry....no one ever said I was cool..but what in the world is Whingeing??? Is that like whining?

Now... I am SURE that THIS is the thread killer!. I'll bet on it!

Comment

Bluebell,

I FINALLY figured out what on earth was going on. Duh. I find it sad that you feel the need to apologize. You were defending your friend. It would be nice if said expert on all of this could be a mentor instead of a judgemental bully. It could be so much more productive and helpful to all of us.
            I back you 100%. :h
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Happy.... You obviously get the picture 100%

Sooo appreciate your support.

Comment

Oh I got it alright... :h

Comment

Been away for a few days....Thanks for the def ! Got it...and I'm good at it!

Comment

Thanks everyone... let's let this sink..............

Comment

Working...
                    X