Army Thread Friday 26th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1536911 wrote: In my very non medical opinion it sounds a bit excessive, but I'm wondering if NHS resources just can't afford it and she's paying for it.

Just a quick google brought this up.

Hip Replacement Recovery: Exercises & Physical Therapy After Surgery

EDIT; must away and eat sumfing.
    They just do things a bit different over here. She said herself that she could do what's needed at home. Maybe it's because this nation is too lazy to do what's good for themselves without supervision...

Going to click on your link, if it's good I'll print it for her. Have a good scoff!

Comment

Zenstyle;1536914 wrote: Unfortunately, to work out the hip properly the groin is getting more trauma. And they don't seem to be addressing it at all. She needs to bring it to the surgeon's attention (the physio is in the surgeons office... he's obviously doing well!)...

I can explain it to you if you want to give it a shot. I just went off and downloaded two albums since I mentioned it. The speed you download them at depends on how active they are (how many people "seeding"). The only difference between that and Youtube is you can get albums that are not available on YouTube. And you can transfer them to your iPod. I know... sounds difficult but it's not. It's Oney (she used to post on this thread) that taught me how to do it.
      Ah Zen yer awfully good:l Do i need an ipod? Cos don't have one of them!! Me and technology don't really click!

Re Cheryl's groin- surely the physio would be aware of the pain there and not want to exacerbate it, no? Also physio should be mentioning it to surgeon in my very humble opinion...

Comment

Zenny- i's gonna hafta grab some shut-eye, have a bit of a trek ahead tomorrow- hope you keep well m'dear:l

Oiche mhaith xx

Comment

Yeah... I know what you mean Sweety. I've wondered about the same thing but I know she's in a lot of pain with the groin on the days she has physio. Maybe she just hasn't explained it properly to them, I don't know. I keep telling her to tell the surgeon but she hasn't FFS.

Re the tunes... I'll PM you instructions. You don't need an iPod but if you had one you could transfer them to it. You just download to your p.c. and play the album from there. Do you have speakers on your p.c.?

I'll get with you in the next couple of days, maybe Monday if my mate comes over on Sunday, and we can get you sorted...

Comment

sweetpea29;1536919 wrote: Zenny- i's gonna hafta grab some shut-eye, have a bit of a trek ahead tomorrow- hope you keep well m'dear:l

Oiche mhaith xx
            Oiche maith... have a good weekend!

Orf to the shower meself. Bloody arvo disappeared!

See a'body on the morrow or Sunday... XXX

Comment

Zenstyle;1536920 wrote: Yeah... I know what you mean Sweety. I've wondered about the same thing but I know she's in a lot of pain with the groin on the days she has physio. Maybe she just hasn't explained it properly to them, I don't know. I keep telling her to tell the surgeon but she hasn't FFS.

Re the tunes... I'll PM you instructions. You don't need an iPod but if you had one you could transfer them to it. You just download to your p.c. and play the album from there. Do you have speakers on your p.c.?

I'll get with you in the next couple of days, maybe Monday if my mate comes over on Sunday, and we can get you sorted...
              Thankyou Zen that'd be great

Forgot to say goodluck to MrD (if yer lurpacking) for yer performance- is it tomorrow? Goodluck anyhows xx

Comment

Working...
              X