• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 27th July 2013

Good morning
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

I slept, I slept, I slept. Not masses but enough to feel refreshed and not a grumpy pants.

In work this morning, the proper paid one as I have a few days to catch up on. Lovely and quiet and I can take me shoes off.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1537019 wrote: I slept like a baby too --- conked out after Aftercare and only awake since 7 - it makes SUCH a difference!!!!
      I'll take your 'shoes off' and raise it with 'feet up on stack of books reading' which I did ALL last week:H
      Gorn right off you now.

In other news, you know I told you about the foot Bess stood on. Well it's still no better so I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday. The pain is now half way up me shin. I wonder if he'll do the amputation while I'm there or just give me a big bandage.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1537021 wrote: Bloody hell - how heavy is BESS?????? Deffo shouldn't be goin up your shin anyhows ---- get it sorted - ya MAY avoid amputation:H
        xx
        Too heavy for a Lab. Naaa she sort of put her paw on the soft top bit then stood up using my foot as a launch pad. Haven't even got a teeny weeny bruise.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Get that foot seen to Jackie.
          Good morning Molly
          Feeling better after a good sleep and an empty house.

Felt awful over the past few weeks and now the stress is going I am determined it is not going to happen again:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1537023 wrote: Get that foot seen to Jackie.
            Good morning Molly

Felt awful over the past few weeks and now the stress is going I am determined it is not going to happen again:goodjob:
            I will, Nurse Whizzy. I'll tell the doc how you'll come down and chin him if he doesn't get it sorted.

And you know me darling , we're behind you all the way. You could invite us all down to fill your spare rooms if it looks like happening again. You know how quiet we are.

mollyka;1537026 wrote:
            Crikey!!! Well get it checked for sure......
            Now must go and get that coffee --- I went without ciggies yesterday for about 8 hours to see would I be dyin when I give them up --- It was alright so that's a start in't it??
            Back in a bit, if you're gone to work ---- HAVE A NICE DAY Y'HEAR:H
            I haven't gone yet. Not leaving for a bit.

Shall I start a thread for your 8 hours ciggie free. Have to tell you it took me by surprise what an addiction nicotine is.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm gorn now.
              Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning ladies

Have a good day at work Jackie.

mollyka;1537021 wrote: Bloody hell - how heavy is BESS??????
                Was wondering the same thing molly.

anon;1537023 wrote:
                There's an awful lot to be said for a good night's sleep and an empty house whizzy.

Comment

Good morning, Army

Cheeses twice! I was awake at 5 and even had a coffee. Decided to snuggle up next to Mrs. T for a little while longer, and only woke up at 10.30. I'm going to have to battle the masses in the supermarket and in town.

:goodjob: Whizzie and :wavin: JC, Molls, Reccie and all to come.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Doc to Jackser

JackieClaire;1537022 wrote: Too heavy for a Lab. Naaa she sort of put her paw on the soft top bit then stood up using my foot as a launch pad. Haven't even got a teeny weeny bruise.
                    Bet it's broken JC :egad:
                    Happened to DD & a friend - GET IT LOOKED AT ASAP

Comment

satz123;1537039 wrote: Bet it's broken JC :egad;
                      Happened to DD & a friend - GET IT LOOKED AT ASAP
                      And the apocolypse is nigh as well? :H

Morning, Satzy
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1537040 wrote: And the apocolypse is nigh as well? :H

Morning, Satzy
                        Cheeky pup! :bat: (kitten?):H

Comment

Ah the Wedding.
                          We went Ballymagarvey Village - near Slane Castle - GEORGOUS (?) place Molls - when JIlly ties the knot !!! I could see the Army de-camping there alright:H
                          Old old house with all outhouses made into small houses for accomodation - so made like a little village. Really lovely.

Anyhoo the room was freezing - over air conditioned & all I wanted was tea and cake.
                          NOOOOOOOO! the bride didn't believe in cake so there was no Wedding Cake.
                          I felt tbh, very akward especially when the 'drunk at a wedding' music came on. I would have been in the thick of it when drinking. Lepping around :H
                          Mr S - FFS - was doing the whole drunk dancing thing though - *squirm*

Thought I'd never get out after 3 hours as there were very few I knew - only DD's friends and I didn't want to cramp their style - y'know?

One of my soda waters had a weird taste and I had taken a huge gulp of it. I think it had al in it.
                          DD confirmed it was summit - or glass not clean when water put in :egad:
                          Woke up this am as if I had been on the batter -headache & all

Comment

mollyka;1537027 wrote: Oh how RIGHT you are Mrsa --- this is where the 'selfishness' in recovery HAS to come in ..... all those stresses and resentments can just combine into a combustion....... and my excuse for my 'selfishness' is that if I'm happy and sober --- all my family are happier -- so it's win-win really --- grab your life back pet:l
                            But still think about coming over for a short jaunt ?
                            There's always a race somewhere over here
                            Sweetie, who is fed up - up there in Norn Iron - can come down too !
                            Me & Molls being so well adjusted ye know ...... can practice our ommmmm and Psychology on yiz :H:H

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8[/video]]Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (original version) - YouTube

X-Post Mollerooney

Comment

Working...
                              X