• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 27th July 2013

*runs orf to try n bake...*

Comment

Evening everyone, its just finished thundering, this was a very good thing as its been a vile day.Been reading but for once keeping me mouth shut lol
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Ach, Sylv, we don't see enough of you here.
        I must away for a while as Sir Pee's just serving up a curry. Noice.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good evening folks :hallo:

Just back from meeting the bros soon to be in-laws, loverly folk they are too
          Pleased to say the day passed with no major incident- Dad and the bros behaved impeccably! Dunno why I worry sometimes :no:

Twas down nearish yer way Molls- had to go through Slane and then Navan.

Just drove through town on way back to my house and hafta say I do feel a tad jealous/sad/lonely seeing all the folksies outside the pubs relaxing and having the craic- ah well!

Am I too late for some cake?

Comment

Uhm... cake will have to be tomorrow... got caught up wit the TV...

heyup PP! And Syly!

Comment

Sorry disappeared - visit from DD .......
              Aftermath of wedding at it again up the road - DD couldn't hack it and didn't drink again :shocked: she gone home.
              My clean living must be rubbing off on her :H

Comment

mollyka;1537230 wrote: Not a SIGN of a cake yet Puddlepants! Aye, Navan is my stompin ground for Aftercare and a few nice wee cafes in Slane --- achully - THE best picnic spot in the world just outside Slane, haven't been there since the kids were little....
                I sometimes get that little pang when I see the folks outside pubs on the nice evenings --- but you know, we can still do the sittin and the chattin --- it's just the drinkin is the problem
                Glad the 'in-lawy' sorta thing went well!
                Slane looks a lovely spot. Passed what looked like a lovely wee craft shop in it on way down and didn't have time to stop n browse- it was closed then on way home:upset: Prob for the best!!

Yeah you're so right Molls- we can still do the sittin n chattin drink-free

Comment

satz123;1537233 wrote: Sorry disappeared - visit from DD .......
                  Aftermath of wedding at it again up the road - DD couldn't hack it and didn't drink again :shocked: she gone home.
                  My clean living must be rubbing off on her :H
                  It must be Satz!! :goodjob:

When I think back to weddings ive been to that were basically at least 3 day piss-ups morn til night jobs- I dunno how the feck I did it and survived!

Hey MrD :hiya:

Comment

sweetpea29;1537234 wrote: Slane looks a lovely spot. Passed what looked like a lovely wee craft shop in it on way down and didn't have time to stop n browse- it was closed then on way home:upset: Prob for the best!!

Yeah you're so right Molls- we can still do the sittin n chattin drink-free
                    Jazus - no-one sitting out anywhere down these parts
                    Think any wee tables & chairs just floated down the street :H

Comment

satz123;1537237 wrote: Jazus - no-one sitting out anywhere down these parts
                      Think any wee tables & chairs just floated down the street :H
                      :H Weather tis mad alright!

Was MrS in Croker today? Meath came close I believe..

Comment

WE WANT CAKE :stomper:

Comment

satz123;1537241 wrote:
                          WE WANT CAKE :stomper:
                          :H Or pancakes would suffice!

Comment

sweetpea29;1537239 wrote: :H Weather tis mad alright!

Was MrS in Croker today? Meath came close I believe..
                            He was PP. Ain't home yet. Pints & then train home - and gibberish talking :H

Comment

mollyka;1537246 wrote: Yiz aren't gettin nothing girls - yer man went off lookin at the tele!!!!!
                              I've a brunch in the fridge --- will I or won't I -------- think I will :-)))))))
                              Go on, ya will, ya will, ya will.....

satz123;1537248 wrote:
                              He was PP. Ain't home yet. Pints & then train home - and gibberish talking :H
                              :H Oh feck!! Are ye locking the doors? Let him kip in the kennel for the night?!!

Comment

Ah well....looks like there's gonna be no cake or pancakes tonight (

Will say me nighters folks, sweetdreams xx

Comment

Working...
                                X