Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu query

Hi there,

I know i should be posting in the holistic threads but they don't get viewed too often. I am from the UK and i ordered two bottles of Kudzu Resuce a week ago. I have had confirmation of orders via email but none to tell me it has been shipped despite numerous emails to the company. Is it normal for it to take this long? I especially ordered this because of the claimed superior quality and it has cost me around $100. Please can anyone advise. Moderators, i know this should not be in discussion threads but i ordered it from this site, can you advise please?

Many Thanks

Kudzu query

I don't how it is getting things shipped to London, but when I 1st ordered, it seemed to take a while here in the states. I too emailed and got no response BUT it did eventually get here.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Kudzu query

You might find Kudzu in your local health food shop.
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Kudzu query

Many thanks for your responses,

Someone is now looking into it for me. I know that i can get Kudzu over here but believed this is supposed to be superior... maybe being naive... When it arrives i'll see, it costs more or less the same in the uk but the shipping from the US is $50.

Thanks, hope you're all well x

Comment

Working...
        X