Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 31st July

I is all alone at home tonight
    Need to be entertained - or I may eat my own bodyweight in crap ......:upset:

And then :

Comment

satz123;1538544 wrote: I is all alone at home tonight
      Need to be entertained - or I may eat my own bodyweight in crap ......:upset:

And then :

:H:H
      Where did you find that, amazing.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1538545 wrote: :H:H
        Where did you find that, amazing.
        Ah Jacks isn't t'internet great. Went looking for sad lonely cat - found that kamikazi guy :H:H

Comment

satz123;1538546 wrote: Ah Jacks isn't t'internet great. Went looking for sad lonely cat - found that kamikazi guy :H:H
          I have to admit I spend an awful lot of time looking at you tube clips, Fave of the moment is the Minions and once I get started on Simon's Cat I'm lost.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Where does the cat end up?
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Hiya Molls and all :hiya:

Just having me dinner break. Please don't all laugh at me but the buke I cant put down is last one of the hunger games. I know its more for teenagers but what can I say- haven't really matured yet!!

Sorry cant suggest any for ya Molls- id say this wan is well below yer standards

Comment

Ukblonde;1538567 wrote: Where does the cat end up?
                Question in my mind- why was she looking for a sad lonely cat? Satz?

Comment

mollyka;1538580 wrote: Haha --- have that one on the floor in the dining room --- is it really good?? I loved the movie!

Woz wonderin that meself
                  Maybe she's pining for himself at the Galway Races and feels like a sad lonely cat:H
                  Great bout the foot Jacks - dunno if I posted bout it during the day?
                  Well if ya liked the movie Id say you'd like the buke. I came across it in me bros flat in London and couldn't put it down. Came home and ordered the next 2 from amazon Hadn't seen the movie before I read the buke- got it on Netflix then. Tis a change from all the happy clappy self-help bukes I normally read. Love getting lost in another world. Only prob is I don't wanna finish this buke and have nuthin then:upset: Might take a gander at that title you've just finished Molls

When did ya say yer orf to Monaghan? Is it the Hilgrove yer going to?

Comment

I've just downloaded Just William on my kindle.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I think im gonna ask Santa for a kindle - then wont hafta wait til amazon delivers me bukes.

Do you like it Jackie?

Comment

sweetpea29;1538586 wrote: I think im gonna ask Santa for a kindle - then wont hafta wait til amazon delivers me bukes.

Do you like it Jackie?
                        I've got the Kindle Fire. TBH I'm not keen on the free books but with it being a Fire you get the tinterweb so I can play games 'til me eyeballs drop out.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Had to ask MrGoogle bout 'Just William' -- sounds funny. Had never heard of him

Comment

JackieClaire;1538590 wrote: I've got the Kindle Fire. TBH I'm not keen on the free books but with it being a Fire you get the tinterweb so I can play games 'til me eyeballs drop out.
                            Xpost Jackie- but am I wrong in thinking ye can download books there and then? Are they pricey?

Comment

sweetpea29;1538594 wrote: Xpost Jackie- but am I wrong in thinking ye can download books there and then? Are they pricey?
                              Naw not at all. I did buy a couple. Now don't laugh, the 5:2 Fasting diet ones. It only took about 3 mins to get them downloaded, I was amazed. Bit like a kid when you see your first rabbit come out of a hat.

mollyka;1538595 wrote:
                              I have a Nook Peaster, it's smashing, but the free books are shite, you need to buy them, but deffo they are cheaper than buying them in the shop --- most decent books are about 5-8 yoyo's --- I only use mine for holidays tho --- just love the feel and smell of a real book --- if you're getting an E-reader tho, I would recommend deffo getting one with a backlight --- mine hasn't got one and it's a pain
                              We've got a great 2nd hand book shop in town. Get 3 books for a fiver and if I take them back I can get another 3 for ?3.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1538593 wrote:
                                As in the kiddie's Just William - Richard Crompton?????
                                Indeed yes. It is soooooooooooooo old fashioned and fecking funny.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X