Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1542240 wrote: Eeeewwww...
    Geesh people it's was just a meataphor for cleanliness.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Of course no one asked me about my bear encounter.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ahem ... if you read back I'm sure you'll find I inquired re any potential Injury Data base updates ...

So ... if you must, tell us about your bear encounter - we need pictorial evidence ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1542243 wrote: Ahem ... if you read back I'm sure you'll find I inquired re any potential Injury Data base updates ...

So ... if you must, tell us about your bear encounter - we need pictorial evidence ...
          I was mauled in the groin. You just had to ask didn't you. Doc's say I will be good as new in six months. They recommend stretch pants till the swelling subsides.

Comment

techie;1542246 wrote: . They recommend stretch pants till the swelling subsides.
            Oh you blokes are just so full of it. Poor little swelling. ***pat-pat-pat***

As I said ... we need photographic evidence in order to establish the truth of the matter. We will not be hoodwinked.

Comment

On a much more extremely serious note. I just heard on Japanese streaming radio that Fukushima reactor #1's core is sinking into the earth. China Syndrom....YIKES...DOUBLE YIKES!!!

Comment

Sorry Kiddos, not even going to google that latest bit of news because there's only so much stuff I can deal with.

I wish you a gentle, pleasant evening.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1542251 wrote: Sorry Kiddos, not even going to google that latest bit of news because there's only so much stuff I can deal with.

I wish you a gentle, pleasant evening.
                  I wish you all the same but...

China Syndrome at Fukushima, Melted Cores Moved Into the Earth, Japan Gov’t in Chaos, nothing to do with the IAEA? ? nuclear-news

nite loves

Comment

Mmm...weirdly this was the leading bulletin on ninemsn

Bondi Vet taken to hospital at City2Surf

maybe Japan is our yesterday news?

Bloody busy weekend Undergarments...collapsing on lounge now. Visions of Techie in anti swell garments and Mr G with a handy polishing cloth are in my mind...

Comment

Evening all,

Yes Happs, the cloth is never far away. My place is spotless!

In other news, I'm really happy for our friend UK blonde. Her journey is a pearler. No matter what, she just get's back up and try's something else if one way out isn't working. She's going the 24/7 AF road now. One gutsy and inspiring woman.

A maaarvellous evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Undies.
                        V V busy day today. Long brunch at my future in-laws house (Parents of my son's fiancee) and then uni stuff and then had to take the young lovers to the airport to go back to Sydney. I'm just collapsing on the lounge now too.

Switching between 7 and 10 on the debate, and interestingly 7 viewers are about 60/40 in favour of Abbott and 10's twitter poll was 60/40 in favour of Rudd. Strange days!

Bridgey thanks for the photos of the verticals. I love the bottom one that has that groovy watering system. Not being very good at creating things, I was thinking maybe one of these:
                        Holman GreenWall Vertical Garden Kit - Bunnings Warehouse

Guitarista;1542183 wrote:
                        Still waiting for my sheets to be changed, and me nuclear oscillating missile to be polished.

Sorry lovey, but my feather duster won't be going anywhere near your missile. Looks like you'll need to polish it yourself.

techie;1542246 wrote:
                        I was mauled in the groin. You just had to ask didn't you. Doc's say I will be good as new in six months. They recommend stretch pants till the swelling subsides.
                        Good luck explaining that to the general public! Better have the bail money ready at home just in case.

Enjoy the rest of the night my lovelys. :h
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Wasn't going to pop back in tonight but

Glassy ... I wouldn't be spending the $99 on that little number ...

Dream of something nice, my friends.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1542353 wrote:
                            Glassy ... I wouldn't be spending the $99 on that little number ...
                            Hi Tawny
                            Appreciate any advice. As someone with no knowledge of how to do something creative with pallets or guttering I don't know what else to do apart from buying a DIY kit. Even that will be challenging enough! Especially working out how to attach it to a rendered wall.

Sleep tight and I hope you have lovely dreams too. I'm hoping mine will be of lovely gardens. Wouldn't that be heavenly!
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning all! bewdiful day here, what's the plan for the week?

Comment

Check this out

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=container+homes&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=uni v&sa=X&ei=6hcIUpbgKoSulAXw-YCAAw&sqi=2&ved=0CE8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=644#facrc=0% 3B12%20container%20homes&imgdii=_&imgrc=_

the Lamp is doing research...which is fun but a bit scary....

Comment

Working...
                                X