Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling a bit with vision. I need another cornea graft in my left eye. Sadly, that's my good one. Also dealing with a major prostate issue. I will have a much better handle on how things will be dealt with next week. Getting older certainly comes with an abundance of challenges, but I'm prepared to kick it all in the ass, I love you all.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1550553 wrote: Struggling a bit with vision. I need another cornea graft in my left eye. Sadly, that's my good one. Also dealing with a major prostate issue. I will have a much better handle on how things will be dealt with next week. Getting older certainly comes with an abundance of challenges, but I'm prepared to kick it all in the ass, I love you all.
      Jesus Christ.
      Let me update the database.
      I'll be charging Sunday rates:l
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Techie,

Wishing you all the best with things. Please keep us updated. Take care bro.

Hi Bridge! :wavin:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yoo Hoo Underoos:waving:
          Why still in August ?

Comment

Working...
          X