X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

Wake up Undies!

It's the last month of winter. YAY.

And don't forget, should you see a horse today make sure you wish it a Happy Birthday.

Morning Frog. Will do.

Now i wonder who's close to a boithday 'round here?

Have a ripper y'all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy August Everyundie

Miss B I don't think you can get Flats in regular stores but they have a list of stockists on their website: REAL FRUIT AND VEG SQUISHED INTO TASTY SNACKS | fine fettle

Have a lovely day everyone. :h
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Thanks Glassy!

Not many horses around the Sydney CBD but I'll keep an eye out.

Mr G - yay! I got Mr B on line and he came without delivery costs. He has turned out to be my best on- line acquisition ever ( although the spurtle comes a close second! )
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'd send birthday cards to all 3 of mine if i could guarantee their delivery!
          Altho getting my big guy over this weekend, then I'll do an under the radar drive back to get the mares next weekend.
          Yay for being the last month in winter. I crave spring with a vengeance.
          It's sucky to sit outside in the dark just to get a signal, but at least all the birds making morning noises makes me feel better.
          A brisk 3 degrees atm. Nearly makes me want to go for a strapping run in me shorts and tank top. Nearly.

Comment

Morning one and all.
            Chez Jones is running horribly behind today already, so I'm glad to see that you all are taking up the slack for us.
            August already hey? Blooming heck.
            Time to get the spring seeds started up in the seed trays, gardeners.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all! white rabbits and I'm running bloody late...see you this arvie...

Comment

Pinch and a punch (I'm always last with this!)

Mornin Undies, just a quick surface from printing out a rainforest's worth of stuff. Still can't get my head round an e-reader but I might have to - 4 assignments due this month, 2 while on hols and 2 the day I come back :upset: Been told study requirements are 24 hours/unit, so 48 hours! Double wah!!

Nicey - glad all's well in the HV; paparazzi haven't caught the shooting stars either, but a hint of a full moon

Missy - I got the Flats at IGA.

So sad to hear of another young suicide, Tawny.
                Hi Happy, Cori, Bridge, Mr G, Reggie, Ragsie, Glassy and Undies everywhere

Comment

Good morning Undies.

Blondie, that's good news about IGA. I ordered my flats online and they cost a kings ransom in postage. I'll see if I can hunt them down at an IGA.

Missy, when would you like to visit again?

Met the new neighbour yesterday.

Comment

Hi Corrie,
                    Thanks for the recipe.
                    Have added it to the other recipes for when I get my finger out and do the second edition of the Undies cookbook.

Comment

Rags;1538652 wrote: Hi Corrie,
                      Thanks for the recipe.
                      Have added it to the other recipes for when I get my finger out and do the second edition of the Undies cookbook.
                      Lovely rags, I'll send you my new address via pm.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1538624 wrote:

Miss B I don't think you can get Flats in regular stores but they have a list of stockists on their website: REAL FRUIT AND VEG SQUISHED INTO TASTY SNACKS | fine fettle

Have a lovely day everyone. :h
                        Thank you Glassy - I looked it up and found that the lovely store that is about 30 secs from my flat has them! It's the same place that has the Marrickville ice cream that I have sworn off!!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It's a really big step moving on, isn't it Corri? I have a friend doing exactly the same thing at the moment. She will get to stay in the marital home for now, but life as she knows it is changing rapidly.

I have managed to reverse the fortunes of the day a bit here and pull a very constructive morning of work together. Temporary barriers have been constructed to corral chicken workers into weed infested areas of the garden. They haven't laid me an egg for 6 months, so it's the least they can do.

That soup recipe sounds good for the soul, as are most soups.
                          Must get hold of some of these legendary fine fettle flats.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think we're all in soup mode...over production of tomatoes in the vegie patch still,so going to do a minestrone...

Hey, guess what? I saw two camels on the way home from being out today and instantly thought of Asp...

Comment

And not sure if anyone mentioned but you can get the smoked almonds in the nut aisle at most supermarkets. I was wondering though Corri, would it make a huge difference to the flavour if you just used plain?

Comment

Working...
                              X