Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

hi all
    Been a very busy week and also school started, which means I have the mornings to myself again, at least until I go to the shop....have been getting in late cuz of marching band rehearsals and kinda tired. Seems like we are never home for more than a couple hours..will get caught up over weekend..

Comment

Rags - good luck with your competition this weekend and hope you are not in too much pain

Corrie - I'd go for option B too. Build up your resilience and strength before you go into situations that have the potential to drag you down. Is your mum still with you? I hope you are getting a bit of TLC.

Mr G - await with interest the response from your mgt team. As a matter of interst is your organisation developing policies and procedures for dealing with the new bullying provisions of the FWA?
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Finally...15 minutes of Undies time

And here is this...to celebrate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk[/video]]ORIGINAL VIDEO - Bitchy Resting Face - YouTube

Comment

X-post, how are you Missy?

Comment

And one more thing...very unimpressed with the Offspring people. I KNEW they'd bloody kill Patrick...that's all I've got to say about that one...well, for now...

Comment

:H
              Might go out later and test my Bitchy Resting Face on some folk who deserve it.
              Like the fellow sufferer at Mister Minit down the road.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

15 minutes is up...see you later Undies...leave you with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8[/video]]Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends - YouTube

Poets starting now....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1541508 wrote: :H
                  Might go out later and test my Bitchy Resting Face on some folk who deserve it.
                  Like the fellow sufferer at Mister Minit down the road.
                  Smooches Bridgey...off in my tights...

mwah...rendezvous later non? :H:H

Comment

myhappyplace;1541511 wrote: Smooches Bridgey...off in my tights...

mwah...rendezvous later non? :H:H
                    Oui.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo Underchunders,

Good stuff, Mr.G. I lost a special person in 1990 due to overdose. He'd been clean for over 6 months but injured his back at work and the old 'mates' came around and said hey why not ...

Harumph! Apparently I need a new alternator. I'm carless until the middle of next week. This is actually quite scary.

Deffo POETS now. Siren ... it's 3.40pm on Friday afternoon. Want I should give you last night's lotto numbers?

Comment

What even is an alternator? Sounds like something made up to me. Like a nuclear capacitator.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1541544 wrote: Like a nuclear capacitator.
                          Or a rotating oscoccilator ... damn those mechanics :upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1541545 wrote: Or a rotating oscoccilator ... damn those mechanics :upset:
                            Or a cosmic accelerator...
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1541548 wrote: Or a cosmic accelerator...
                              Well how much would one of THOSE cost me, I ask ...

Comment

Or a single man who badly wants a commitment.
                                Fiction.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X