• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

Unfriend the Spider Plant now.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1542729 wrote: Unfriend the Spider Plant now.
      There are no 'likes' on the spider plant anymore. Status changed.
      She's got strawberries in it now and all. 'Like' her strawberries.....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1542725 wrote: Stop teasing her ffs.
        :wavin::day5::bigwink:ointup::rockband:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1542733 wrote: :wavin::day5::bigwink:ointup::rockband:
          :moon:
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy, Mr B has plans for a container house too. We saw some fab ones in Canada. But first we have to get a little piece of land to put one on:-)

I did the City to Surf and now my hips are well and truly rooted! It's a beautiful route but I think I'll enjoy it better when I'm not surrounded by so many people!

TF - I was thinking about Nige. ..... Wondering whether he finds it easier to complain about the cold than talking about the elephant in the room?

Enjoy your sickie Glassy!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Apologies - operator error. Didn't have my glasses on and mistook the submit button for the delete button :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, morning all,

More walking might help with the hips Missy?

Have a cracker of a day out there. I will.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I take it Rags is still at the optometrist. Maybe she's trading the dentist for another pro?
                  I call that smart operating.

This bloody wind is driving me mental. Whole garden is dry as a witch's. So it's indoors fun today.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,
                    The wind passed through here yesty, Bridge, was a bit worried about the giant gum tree in the front yard...but all is calm here today & a lovely morning it is.
                    Geez, it's very inspiring this gardening talk....I think some more herbs need to go in the pots on the weekend. And a bit of colour around the 'dick' (as the Kiwi calls it) then the 'dick' will look pretty in the Spring when we hold the 'dick' warming to thank our friends that helped to build the 'dick'.
                    Have a good one peoples.
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

I got a bit inspired by the gardening talk too and bought a few bright red pots from TRget that now ha e some herbs growing in them! At least I'll be able to take them with me when I shift in October.

Bridge I've actually booked an appt with a dietician for Friday - it's not that I don't know about good nutrition, but my arthritis is getting worse - maybe it is just winter. But I'm also finding that having been used to shopping for particular "brands" and types of food that I knew worked for me, I'm a bit discombobulated by new ones and not being able to find equivalents of some of my staples. Plus I'm being lazy with cooking while living on my own! Anyway, I saw an ad for the nutritionist when I was scouting around looking for a good source of locally grown veggies and the ad specifically mentioned food plans to assist with arthritis so I thought I would give it a go

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good morning my precious'sss

Glass Half Empty;1542646 wrote:
                        So it appears that she upstairs who shall not be named outside the What We Believe section took exception to my self-determined sickie today. Amongst the things that have gone wrong I just broke another glass in a spectacular fashion (the 2nd one n 2 days) and I have glass pieces from here to eternity and then my office chair threw a wheel and tried to tip me out of my second storey window.
                        And this morning I knocked the china container off the bathroom vanity.

When will the clumsies end? I'm like a gangly adolescent boy, but about a third as tall.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1542702 wrote: It's not just a little bucket. It's a lean mean mini composting machine.
                          Is it a mini bokashi system?

Comment

Morning all! Todays question is - do we know our suppositories from our repositories?? Hmmm...scary to think that we could soon be governed by someone who doesn't...

Comment

X-post, morning Rags!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1541895 wrote: So this is my teeny tiny vegie garden.

The spider plant is the plant hanging in the green pot plant on the far left of the picky... it has the striated leaves and the spikes which if you look closely will have little rootlets just waiting to touch some soil so they can in turn spike out and breed. Its a shitty little garden runaway plant that gets into the bush, albeit on the edge . It's a Chlorophytum something or other....

Comment

Working...
                                X