Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have some major apologies to dispense ....

My post this morning was supposed to read "I have no other news" :H:H

Sorry to anyone who has been holding their breath all day :H

Corrie - :l you have your future to look forward to ....
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ta miss b. :l on your future bliss with Mr b.

Comment

coriander;1543978 wrote:

How fucking sad, to be 44 and nothing except clothes and a car.
        Aren't you forgetting a tiny detail?............Possibility!

You have made a decision, a choice to stand up, say enough! and reclaim your precious life Cozza. You are an absolute hero in my eyes. Anything is possible from here on.

Yer future is so bright i gotta wear shades! :welcome:

C'mon Missy. There must be something you can make up? Wookie is gay?........Pauline Hanson rang?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Arvo all,

Cheeses, don't you wish we could all buy stuff that's packaged like Birdy's butter?

Techster - there is.no.WAY I'd enter that chamber of doom. I'm seriously claustrophobic. Just looking at the pics makes my heart rate go up.

Missy - make up some NEWS. Please.

To the spring purgers ... I'll be joining you shortly.

Corrie - good to see you checking in. That's a good mantra to have. And yep - the Undies cook book was teriffic but I reckon if there was to be another edition, KTAB's idea of sending it as a PDF file would certainly save some really big costs which Raggsy must have incurred.

Mr.G - it did indeed turn into a pearler of a day, thank fusk, but unfortunately I was largely stuck inside getting ready for the invasion of the ageing musos tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. We will have food, and plenty of it.

Comment

Ta g bloke.

Comment

Arvo from me too...yep, that butter looks good. I love the idea of buying stuff like that, packaged exactly that way. Makes for more deliciousness.

Corri, defo all Rags work on the cookbook and have to agree with the Frog - a PDF version would be less costly for Rags. Re your sitch, its must seem hard to see a way forward but surely its better than going back? That probably doesn't help, but I wish you strength to keep going and see those possibilities that Mr G is speaking of.

Re the gutter garden, ours dried out too much and were just not successful. Disadvantage of the heat I guess...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1543993 wrote:

Mr.G - it did indeed turn into a pearler of a day, thank fusk, but unfortunately I was largely stuck inside getting ready for the invasion of the ageing musos tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. We will have food, and plenty of it.
                Indeedy. I tell's ya Frog. Tipping you're in for a few stories tomorrow, long tall and true to be sure. Sounds bloody ace.

coriander;1543994 wrote:
                Ta g bloke.
                No worries buddy.

G'day Hapstar!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'day G :H

Comment

Corrie I agree with t'others. A new start is what you've got (and some v.cool dogs and horses)

Hello Mr G. Have things settled down at the workplace? Or are they going to?

Froglette I often despair at all the packaging around food and grocery items. I wish for big bins of raw food to dip into and take home in a paper bag in me French market basket.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1543998 wrote: Disadvantage of the heat I guess...
                      Didn't I tell you yesterday?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1543935 wrote: Doesn't it feel good to purge Rags?

:

yes, it does... now if I could only transfer that feeling to me purging about 10 kg of body fat........

coriander;1543978 wrote: Hi everyone,
                        Well i finally have some privacy and my new place to myself.

Nice lava tubes techie.
                        Rags, i am going to be ok. My mantra now......i am going to be ok. I am going to be ok.
                        It suck being unemployed without any other source of income, so no more butter for me at all. Rent is paid, power will be conserve at all costs, . I have basics.
                        Prepaid internet on my tablet.
                        Hope my car doesn't shit itself, or any other major financial drains as i am near bottom of barrel.
                        How fucking sad, to be 44 and nothing except clothes and a car.

Corrie! Good to hear from you. You'll be Ok mate.
                        Give yourself a bit of time to chill out.
                        Hey, why don't you offer to job share with Chris over here at Bondi? Be a TV star.

coriander;1543983 wrote:

Any chance of another edition?

Yep, another edition is in the pipeline so to speak. I was going to do it a few months ago, but as you all keep coming up with new recipes, to wit: Bridgey's Cauli soup, I keep adding to it.
                        yep I'll ask KT for some help this time round.

Guitarista;1543989 wrote:
                        Aren't you forgetting a tiny detail?............Possibility!

You have made a decision, a choice to stand up, say enough! and reclaim your precious life Cozza. You are an absolute hero in my eyes. Anything is possible from here on.

Yer future is so bright i gotta wear shades! :welcome:

What he said.

tawnyfrog;1543993 wrote:
                        Arvo all,

Cheeses, don't you wish we could all buy stuff that's packaged like Birdy's butter?

Techster - there is.no.WAY I'd enter that chamber of doom. I'm seriously claustrophobic. Just looking at the pics makes my heart rate go up.

I must dig out some of my old caving photos.... Want me to tell you about the squeeze at Bungonia where you have to exhale and think small then use your toes to move yourself forward with your helmet off as you won't get through if it's on yer head? No? I didn't think so. Did it when I was 20 kilos lighter.

Speaking of Birdy's butter... I said buggrit and zoomed up to Tempe to get some Pepe Saya stuff. Only got back an hour ago. Caught in traffic.

Outrageously expensive... but then it is a treat. Will share the cream fraiche with my mates tomorrow... on strawberries and blueberries.

It tastes abs bloody utely FANbloodyTASTIC!

Comment

Here you go Undies.

Cave Photographs - Illawarra Speleological Society Inc.

Comment

We have been in a few caves and I don't like them much. They really freak me. The lava tube looks especially terrifying....the Amish butter is delish, right up there with Lurpak....Bridge, been cleaning here too...Cori, it is a bit exciting though isn"t it? Starting over, a new life, a clean slate..Tawny, excited for you about your guests....Mr. G I jammed with an outstanding bassist the other night..was so much fun..up early paying bills, and then to the shop(ugh)...the FAA was in last week for big inspection. I was hoping they would halt production for a bit but....oh well:upset:....Missy, thought you'd up and eloped or something:H

Comment

Thanks all, i appreciate your good words.
                              Rags, i now crave your pepe stuff. Holy smokes. It looks great.

I'll try to be back a bit more, it does my soul good.

Comment

coriander;1544033 wrote:

Rags, i now crave your pepe stuff. Holy smokes. It looks great.

I'll try to be back a bit more, it does my soul good.
                                If you buy a business class QANTAS ticket, you'll get some to spread on your roll.

I'd send some over but it would probably go rancid.
                                The dairy farm they get the milk and cream from is about 45 km from my place.

The butter is just so creamy and , well, buttery.

Yes, the Undies are an uplifting bunch at times..

Comment

Working...
                                X