Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1545482 wrote: Ummmmmm......nope - he was right there beside her eggin' 'er on or throwing in his 22cents worth...... I now call them (in my head) the Bully Buddies. Un-fusking-real to be honest! I was totally gobsmacked - like really, like..... It was the FH and Mummy show the whole time. It was such a weird visit I keep punching myself in the face to see if it was real.
    Nicey, I'm so sorry. That is NOT cool! I don't know anything about your relationship, so I won't say too much, but that sounds like a really crappy way to behave. I hope you can sort things out. :h

byebyebridgetjones;1545170 wrote: Nice looking tart.
    Thanks Bridgey. I do my best, and it's amazing what a bit of make-up can do.

Rags;1545133 wrote:
    What was he doing over there? Army?

No, he was running an aid project to get education put on the election agenda. Phenomenal to think that after about age 10, less than 50% of boys go to school and less than 30% of girls. And an appalling number of schools don't have toilets or running water.

Guitarista;1545223 wrote:

Just did my first face to face interview with a band for me new mental health music site. Well........we yapped and yapped. I tell's ya. Lovely blokes, and a cool thing to be a part of. I'm on to summit here, i tell's ya's, and i ain't talkin' punctuation or apostrophe's.
    Well done G! Sounds like you're onto a winner!
    I'm having problems with my PM's so I'll try and delete a few more so I can get back to you.

tawnyfrog;1545338 wrote:
    Morning Lovelies,
    Thought I'd jump in early before the day gets away from me again. I was thinking about Glassy's boys and how stoked she must be to have raised two intelligent, independent and sensitive blokes on her own. Fusking brilliant. As are all single parents.
    And you are a sweetie :h:h

tawnyfrog;1545507 wrote:
    Glassy - have you eaten today?
    Yes thank you my lovely. I found some leftover pasta that wanted to be eaten. And I'm heating up a 'shroom pie for dinner. In totally unrelated news, my headache is feeling a bit better today.

In other news - crappy, crappy day today. So much leg pain I was back to bouncing down the stairs on my bum this morning and couldn't walk without my crutches.

Plus I'm absolutely up to my fulcrum in technology that doesn't work, and idiots that get jobs on help desks when they have no interest or ability in helping people.

On that cheery note - have a lovely evening all you assorted knickers, briefs, boxers, G strings and whomever else may be laying around in our undie drawer! :l
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1545536 wrote:

Thanks Bridgey. I do my best, and it's amazing what a bit of make-up can do.
      :H :H :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1545525 wrote: Hiya Ktabbers - always wonderful to see you in the drawer. Did you have a lovely summer garden?
        Thank you sweet Froglet. Garden was nice, a little more mature this year. We are into the last summer blooms now, what there are of them. My first attempt at growing some veg turned out very well I must say and very satisfying.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Evening Undies and Ovaries!

Ktab how lovely to see you in a rather busy drawer this evening. And, do you know, I always remember your comfort to me via pm when my own FIL was visiting and behaving like the COTY he is. Gave me a bit of strength to stand up to the old fart...thank you.

Nice one, have a hell of a lot of huggy things. Sounds like you've had more than a lot on your plate and not a lot of support. You really deserve the best life has to offer and only you can decide what that is. Mwah.

Comment

Forgot to say hello to KTAB ...... Hello KTAB!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya KTAB. Long time no see sweet man.

I hope everybody squeezed all of the goodness out of today?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well hello there Happs, Missy B & Bridgeypoos, tis waving wildly so I am.

Comment

KTAB;1545520 wrote:
                  Hello lovely Undies, its been a while.
                  Hi KTAB. Lovely to meet you!

Comment

And it's very nice to make your acquaintance too.

Comment

I believe it was Ktabbers who started the whole Lurpak thingy ...

Comment

And Glassy - you'll be pleased to know that he's a fellow veggo.

Comment

Guilty as charged....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1545611 wrote: And Glassy - you'll be pleased to know that he's a fellow veggo.
                            YAY! Well then its extra nice to meet you. :-)

Comment

tawnyfrog;1545610 wrote: I believe it was Ktabbers who started the whole Lurpak thingy ...
                              And the soda bread.
                              Don't forget the soda bread.....God yum....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mmmm yeah still warm soda bread with a big nob of lurpack and a mug of steaming tea is a real winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X