Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

Evening all,

Look, folk's have been bleaching their arses for years. It was all the talk bayside here for years, though seems to have reached yer plateau in recent times. But youse don't have to look too far. It's rife 'round MWO. What do yis think AB stands for?

Have a ripper evening y'all. Hope you're feeling better Bird. Maybe Knock out a few paradiddlediddles.

Hi Noicey!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, my foreman is a nudist and his wife says he tapes his arse cheeks apart, and points his bum at the sun to get tanned up there..maybe his was too bleached huh??...very good about the shoes nicey.....well Happs, I could quit the shop, and have many times...I always end up going back, as it works well with the kids schedules...am excited about Saturday, it is our 1st football game(marching band) and we are going to Atlanta. It will be at the place I posted the pics of last month, where we saw the drum corps..I love the out of town games...the band kids get very excited..

Comment

Too right Bird. Bleaching can be a hazardous experience for many.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1546666 wrote: :H:H Here you go, you don't have to bend either...

Anal bleaching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Information PLUS!! I consider the Undies Drawer the Finishing School of Excellence....I'm gunna get a diploma one day...
          to re open the discussion briefly, i used to date (no pun intended) a former stripper, she used to get her chocolate starfish bleached too.

hi guys
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Is it safe to come out yet?

And no, Aspy, I won't be talking to Old Mrs. Google about that one. I've got enough evil images in my head.

Have a top day Undies, wear your shoes with pride. Don't forget to pull a POETS.

Nicey - the Workout meal deal looks good. I did a couple of months of Lite 'n Easy years ago - it served its purpose.

Comment

Happy Friday my little loves!

YOU SHOULD SEE MY SHOES - man, they are gorgie. I can even walk proper. :danthin:

Aspy - did your stripper dance on THE pole?

I'm not entering into rude talk today folks. I'm way too grown up and sophisticated to talk about poop shoots......just sayin'

Mr G - salute to you my man!

Tawny - I just read my delivery date for my food. August 31st, not Satdy as I thought. I missed this weekend order time by an arse hair. Oh well, I'll be hungry for a week but my new shoes will ease the pain.

I plan on pulling a POETS. I'll wander around some centre/establishment/streets so many can enjoy my shoes. I don't care who locks up, I've had nuff.

Slept like a hairy goat last night. Drank too much tea, so I was down and up and up and down. Cramps in my right foot (probably frightened because it saw my new shoes), stupid dreams. I can't wait to crawl under the covers tonight!

Oooohhh yes......last night I made apple and raspberry crumble - low fat recipe with quinoa and coconut. Heaven!

Anywooooo, you all have a spendiferous day. I'll check in laters but I won't be able to spy on you during the weekend 'cos my mini iPad requires a macro SIM which will be here next Tuesday.

Hope you're doing ok Cori?

Love you all - yes, I mean it!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Hi Folks - sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Did I miss anything interesting?

:H:H:H Just joshing - I read it all but couldn't post.

All I can say is another famous Welsh quote (from my father this time).

Well...This is certainly no place for a parson's daughter!!!
                :H
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning bleachers and tapers.

Nicey I love the shoe, but have had to go to flats recently and give up the more lofty versions. Big sacrifice really. Need all the height advantage I can get this end.

Today I am going to resentfully apply for jobs that don't suit my quals at all because there is not much work round about at the moment. maybe I'll go welding with Bird. That would make me happy.

Anybody else as irritated with the federal election carry-on as I am?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Chocolate starfish and hairy goats??? WHERE AM I AND HOW DID I GET HERE?
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Bridge,

I need all the help I can get in the height department, not today but. I'd die if I could wear my heels. Well, not die dead.....

You can have my job! Yes, I'm irritated by the federal election but also the egotistical idiots I work for. We send student overseas to third world countries to experience medicine in a country less resourced. One of my staff approves these placements on the system under my supervision. We ensure that the allocations aren't putting students in high risk situations and we are guided by DFAT notices/advice. It isn't a task requiring 722 letters after your name or a certificate to hang on your wall deeming you eligible to remove a brain and put it in a jar. Just got an email to say that "junior or administrative staff" are no longer deemed "qualified" to approve such placements and it must be done by "more experienced/knowledgeable academic staff". I wrote to the hair yanker saying that I doubted most of the experienced/knowledgeable academic staff I know here could manage without my "junior or administrative staff" propping them up and organising us out of the shite they continuously leave us in.......big sigh. I have a couple of academic qualifications but don't hang my stuff on the wall. I'm deemed administrative but I KNOW I run rings around most of the academics I encounter on a daily basis. FFS...I'm banging on and on...... And, I don't have "junior" staff! Most of my staff have been here longer than the hair yanker - or me for that matter.

I thought I was in a fab mood but perhaps I'm not.

Anyhoooooo......again.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Hey Niner!!!!!!! My little love. It is ab fab to see you.

I was scared yesterday when the rude subject was being discussed so I closed my drawer and didn't come out for a while.

Today, it seems I can take on anything!!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all! what's up for discussion today?? :H Aspy and Mr G good to see some non-faint hearted participation from the men on the team...

Being busy shirking off some stuff I.do.not.want.to.do. at the moment...if I can keep it up I can give them all the slip and pull a POETS early...wish me luck

Comment

And Bridge, totally agree on the irrits with the longest election campaign ever...however - sidetracked by the irrits...got this today via email and thought it worthwhile putting it out to the Drawer

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/kevin-rudd-tony-abbott-and-australian-attorneys-general-we-must-have-stronger-sentencing-for-rape?alert_id=qwJkoyLClj_LxtvoQudMg&utm_campaign=3 2072&utm_medium=email&utm_source=action_alert

Comment

K9Lover;1546996 wrote: WHERE AM I
                              HOW DID I GET HERE?
                              1.Nineth circle of hell.
                              2.You were beamed up
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

bored and did this, laughed myself into an asthma attack

Comment

Working...
                                X