• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

Had a gutful.
    I call POETS.

Jesus Bird :H:H:H

I'd last about 5 minutes at your work Nicey.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1547009 wrote: Aspy and Mr G good to see some non-faint hearted participation from the men on the team...

Eggsackery. So where pray tell is Reggie? AND ... I'll start the rumour ... Techie has eloped with Voila and isn't allowed to talk to us anymore.

Birdy - throb that self-portrait. You look generous and kind.

Happs - Have signed the Petition but I need to have a go at the Adult Parole Board as well. They need a major rocket up their bleached areas.

I'm with Bridge. (I'm not really with
      Bridge) but it's POETS!

Comment

I reckon Bridge's right about Voila having a Red Room set aside for Techie...note...this DOES NOT mean I have read 50 Shades, it just means I knooow about current trends eg. anal bleaching...

I love your painting Bird.

I think rockets up backsides are a necessity but I'm going to put them aside until Monday because -

Its POETS...YAY! weekend of fun ahead!!

Comment

Hi all
          I just called POETS too. I guess that means everyone's about to leave for the night
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

And a quick response to everyone re their recent posts (minus a goodly portion that I'd rather not refer to so close to dinner). And on that note - whatever happened to the good old days, when we all just sat around arguing about butter?

Nicey - shoes sound glorious. Photos or a link please.

Bird - you have stunning blue eyes.

Bridgey - sorry about the job sitch and yes the election crap is driving me crazy.

Happy - have signed the petition. Did I tell youse all that my son works for change.org?

Tawny - is it spring there yet?

Mr G - don't know how your org works, but I don't think you can take LWOP for 2/3 of your days, you'd have to agree to temporarily drop your part-time hours from .6 FTE to .2. So if they start throwing fractions at you, that's why.

And for all you creative planty people, how cute are these?
            Make your own: plastic bottle planters | Green Lifestyle Magazine, the best of green

Comment

Cute little planters Glassy. Geez, I'm even more impressed with your boy(s) now, change.org does fantastic work. No wonder you're so proud of them!

I'm being driven crazy with static, ever since the winds started a week or so ago everything I touch or anything I wear is full of it...I'm sparking...its ridiculous...

Been wondering about a few MIA Undies lately, Reg, Corri, Blondie??

Comment

Reggie my man ... I'll do the Spring Bay Mussels as a main please. See ya, night cat.

Comment

Just arrived ill order the fior di latte basil And tomato for you
                  Banned

Comment

K9Lover;1546996 wrote: Chocolate starfish and hairy goats??? WHERE AM I AND HOW DID I GET HERE?
                    this IS the internet, its easy to end up in weird or scarey places.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

myhappyplace;1547138 wrote: Cute little planters Glassy. Geez, I'm even more impressed with your boy(s) now, change.org does fantastic work. No wonder you're so proud of them!
                      Thanks Happy

Fast Ed is making a pavlova cheesecake on BHG.

Edit: OMG - quick, quick - who are the cooks in here? Raggsy - you there? I need you to make me something urgently. Who else is around? Happy, Tawny, you guys any good in the kitchen?

Comment

Reggie;1547153 wrote: Posting from toto loo food average toilet signs abysmall fuck being Italian I wound up in the girls what's wrong with male female
                        Rookie error Reggie, but one I've made many times myself

Comment

You'll be ok, Reggie - the CCTV will clear you.

Glassy - you're sounding a bit panic-y ... Rags and Happs are the good cooks - anything I can help you with?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547155 wrote:
                            Glassy - you're sounding a bit panic-y ... Rags and Happs are the good cooks - anything I can help you with?
                            Yes please. I need an enormous cheesecake, with cream, meringues, and fruit on top before I do something desperate.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1547156 wrote: Yes please. I need an enormous cheesecake, with cream, meringues, and fruit on top before I do something desperate.
                              Well, Glassy ... here's the thing ... you 'need' that stuff like you need another bucket head.

Now what have you got in mind about desperate doings ... bleach, frottage, abseiling??

Comment

Here you go Glassybum

I don't do meringue and the cream is on the side...

Comment

Working...
                                X