Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww...shit...Froglette? you haven't chosen that as your medium for the self portrait have you? Coz...you do know...Missy has to win anyway, don't you?

Comment

Starting to get a bit nervous about this challenge:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547351 wrote: Starting to get a bit nervous about this challenge:H
        The bar is being set...look at Birds pic...at the "research" that TF is pulling out...

Yes, the bar is high, but although our legs are short we are capable Bridge...we can glue macaroni and bend pipe cleaners as well as the next artist...:H

Comment

Not to mention Glassy's dancing...

Comment

myhappyplace;1547346 wrote: Coz...you do know...Missy has to win anyway, don't you?
            Yep. It's in the bag.

Happy Teaching, Happs and Morning Bridgeeeeeee

Comment

Morning Ms Frog.
              I've changed my brief. I'm going to dismantle a spurtle or 20 and fashion the splinters into a self portrait......yes...that's it....The short people of the world shall prevail....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Teaching tomorrow. Learning stuff today...speaking of which....I best away...

See - performance art in poetry...I am so goooood....

Walking dog...back to check you all in 30 minutes...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547357 wrote: Morning Ms Frog.
                  I've changed my brief. I'm going to dismantle a spurtle or 20 and fashion the splinters into a self portrait......yes...that's it....The short people of the world shall prevail....
                  :H:H

Comment

Just got real happy thinking that Missy will have woken up with Mr.B, Wookie & Betty this morning. Noice.

Comment

Good morning! Happy weekend everyone.

myhappyplace;1547346 wrote: Awww...shit...Froglette? you haven't chosen that as your medium for the self portrait have you? Coz...you do know...Missy has to win anyway, don't you?
                      You're not suggesting this is rigged are you? Cos if that's the case, I'm not going to waste money on a new black skivvy and tights.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547363 wrote: Just got real happy thinking that Missy will have woken up with Mr.B, Wookie & Betty this morning. Noice.
                        She's got lots to be happy about. Including winning another challenge.

Morning Glassy woman.:H A street performance will it be?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547366 wrote: She's got lots to be happy about. Including winning another challenge.

Morning Glassy woman.:H A street performance will it be?
                          Yes. I think it's only fair to let as many people as possible benefit from it. The great unwashed don't get to see anything so cultural very often.

I'ts going to be a representation of what's happened to me on each day of my life. So that's 19,062 separate poses. Wagner and I really know how to hold a crowd.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1547378 wrote: Wagner and I really know how to hold a crowd.
                            You just had to bring up the old Ring cycle discussion again, didn't you.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547395 wrote: You just had to bring up the old Ring cycle discussion again, didn't you.
                              That's the peril of letting newbies in willy nilly without an induction process. I'm still waiting for someone to dig the manual out of the shed so I know what's verboten.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547343 wrote: I'm up, Birdy. YAY!

Have a gander at this, Undies and be inspired.

Thread on Canvas
                                Now, youse know i have a small but humble and slightly scattered enthusiastic fan base. A sheila did a portrait of me in yer thread style for an exhibition years ago. She took a few pics then weaved her magic. It actually looked a bit shit to me, but i respected and admired her efforts. It must've taken heures, hours i say yes it did.

myhappyplace;1547352 wrote:

Yes, the bar is high, but although our legs are short we are capable Bridge...we can glue macaroni and bend pipe cleaners as well as the next artist..
                                :H:H

tawnyfrog;1547363 wrote:
                                Just got real happy thinking that Missy will have woken up with Mr.B, Wookie & Betty this morning. Noice.
                                Very noice. Hi Missy and family!

Glass Half Empty;1547364 wrote:

You're not suggesting this is rigged are you? Cos if that's the case, I'm not going to waste money on a new black skivvy and tights.
                                Can you still get skivvy's Glassy? Where?! I'm after a beige/camel colour. I can't wait for your performance piece.

Well Team roo, it's back to the drawing board for me. I've allowed the shenanigans at work derail me, but only slightly. No huge downhill bender or such here, as it truly is not what i want to do, and i see a solution and have put one forward. Probably cause i love the outreach work so much, then to deal with management barriers and to me, the trivia, has been difficult. But, i'm chilled here and optimistic, and when they hopefully approve me to cut back my hours at the job (otherwise i'll likely just resign from weekday job and keep weekend job) I'll be there less and be able to recharge and refocus. I'm trying not to resign, but we'll see what options present themselves from their perspective next week i hope. Thanks Glassy re the .6 to .2 angle. I've asked for that too as well as LWOP. Whatever is easiest for them.

Sorry to be a repetitive bore, but it helps to write it out in a cool place like here. Ultimately, all ok here within to a degree. (Orf the turps). Want to see what next working week brings.

Take care. Have a pearler y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X