Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr G you are NEVER a repetitive bore. I love hearing your optimistic spirit and I'm glad you're starting to put the work frustrations behind you. I really hope they come to the party for you with your hours.

I think any of your usual high quality clothing stores will sell skivvies; Best & Less, Crazy Clark's etc but if you get stuck you could ask the Wiggles.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Thanks Glassy. :l

How's this for multi-tasking......

Naked breastfeeding yoga mom photo 'not staged' - UPI.com

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

So.....I've never participated in a challenge here. I don't handle criticism well..... BUT I'm seriously considering doing this one. Only if I can do my starfish instead of a headshot?? I'll bleach it of course - this arvo at around 2 I'd say. Permission requested please???

Mr G - salute to you! Skivvy can be obtained at Target.

Muscle Meals wrote to me whilst I slept last night. My meals WILL be delivered today!

Happy teaching/learning/squirming Happs.

Yeps, Missy will be smiling for sure.

Glassy - hope your bum didn't get cold sitting on the floor overnight.

Hey there my lovely man Reggie.

I fear Viola has caputred Techie and his starfish good. Still love his guts though.

THE most gorgie day here today and better predicted for the moz. I think I'm getting a chesty thing. My voice is man like so shop assistants will be startled when I say "I'm happy to browse if you don't mind" as I wander around their boutiques in my heels. They'll whisper things when I leave like, "was she/he a tranvestite? If he/she was she is the best one I've EVER seen. And, those heels!!" Then they'll sigh the sigh of the tre jel......

Anyway, anyhoo I must bathe and contemplate dear ones. I throw back some pannie in a mo and see if they cures my ills.

Laters y'all.

Loves yas XXXX
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Yay - glad you could drop in after all Nicey!

I don't know who gives permission for these things but as long as it's bleached I'm happy to give you a vote.

Very good news about the meals! A week is a long time to go hungry.

Hope you feel better soon lovey.

Comment

Well all, I did that with markers I found when I cleaned up the hall last week...I did not mean for it to turn out kinda looking like me. I was just goofing around..... Tawny, I cannot imagine how difficult the thread things must be...G, when you breastfeed, your kids will take it anyway they can get it. Mine were always lifting up my shirt saying nursy nursy...must be some good stuff, they were hell to ween:H...I know how you feel about work, I have the same probs...I am very excited about tomorrow and hope I can sleep...I cant even take pics of the half time show cuz I am on the field crew..not long until nighty night here

Comment

Mr G - if Target have put away their skivvies to make room for summer stock give me a holler and I'll send you one. I have royal beige, winter white and sea night black......

Hiya Bridge!!!

Pannie not working but I'm diving into the day anyway. My eyes have decided they can't cope with the brightness of the day and keep watering and involuntarily closing (could be hazardous) so I've added large black sunnies to the look. Fusk I'm smokin'......LOLx52!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1547460 wrote: Mr G - if Target have put away their skivvies to make room for summer stock give me a holler and I'll send you one. I have royal beige, winter white and sea night black......

Hiya Bridge!!!

Pannie not working but I'm diving into the day anyway. My eyes have decided they can't cope with the brightness of the day and keep watering and involuntarily closing (could be hazardous) so I've added large black sunnies to the look. Fusk I'm smokin'......LOLx52!!
                You always smokin' baby!

I like the sound of royal beige!

Best wishes with your class tomorrow Saucy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

myhappyplace;1547012 wrote: And Bridge, totally agree on the irrits with the longest election campaign ever...however - sidetracked by the irrits...got this today via email and thought it worthwhile putting it out to the Drawer

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/kevin-rudd-tony-abbott-and-australian-attorneys-general-we-must-have-stronger-sentencing-for-rape?alert_id=qwJkoyLClj_LxtvoQudMg&utm_campaign=3 2072&utm_medium=email&utm_source=action_alert
                  Hey Happs. Just spoke to Glasslet #1 and it turns out he's running this campaign! He was very happy to hear I heard about it by it being spread around on an unrelated forum, so please keep sharing!

Comment

Fan-fusking-tastic. I've been watching the numbers go up. I've spread it where I can. Thank your boy from me.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

And sorry folks, but while we're being militant, may I please share something that's making me so F***ing angry I'm practically apoplectic?

Comment

Fusk. Gobsmacked here because I thought we'd stopped all that shit.

L'Oreal will NEVER find counter space here.

Livid. Seethingly livid.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547509 wrote: Fusk. Gobsmacked here because I thought we'd stopped all that shit.

L'Oreal will NEVER find counter space here.

Livid. Seethingly livid.
                            Yep - I thought we'd stopped all that shit too. For fusks sake - women are supposed to be the gentler sex - does anyone actually know what's happening so they can look 'beautiful' ?

Comment

No Loreal for this chump. Signed the other one too. Job done.

I've been using 'tres semme' shampoo which states it hasn't been tested on animals. Distributed by unilever, who i don't know much about.

There's a couple of yer ethical style shopping guides around for all sorts of products where someone has done all the behind the scenes research. Can't think of their names atm.

Comment

Let's see if this works:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201143149094165

I think it worked. Nothing else to say. Thank dog for the gentle people.

Comment

Working...
                                X