Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1547522 wrote: No Loreal for this chump. Signed the other one too. Job done.

I've been using 'tres semme' shampoo which states it hasn't been tested on animals. Distributed by unilever, who i don't know much about.

There's a couple of yer ethical style shopping guides around for all sorts of products where someone has done all the behind the scenes research. Can't think of their names atm.
    This is why we love you. :h

Edit: ONE of the reasons why we love you :h
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Evening Undies
      A bit weary here after beavering away all day.
      If your shoes are good enough to be tranny they must be awesome Nicey.

Jeez you've done well with those kids Glassy. Sort of comes back to the wedding discussion a while back. Seems to me you've given them everything they'll ever really need.

And as for animal cruelty, don't get me started......

Exactly the kind of thing that can upset the apple cart Mr G. Straight back up on the horse and away we go.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1547530 wrote: This is why we love you. :h

Edit: ONE of the reasons why we love you :h
        Why thank you Mam. :h:h

Chilling here with a cheesy movie and a litre of.....of......choc soy ice cream. Noice.

Band rehearsal tomorrow. Shall pump out some yoga influenced riffs. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547544 wrote:
          Jeez you've done well with those kids Glassy. Sort of comes back to the wedding discussion a while back. Seems to me you've given them everything they'll ever really need.
          Thanks so much Bridgey, They could have had more, and I wish they had, but they didn't.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547544 wrote:
            A bit weary here after beavering away all day.
            Umm, er, right yes.

Back on the horse indeed Jonesy. A minor interruption. Transmission has resumed as normal.

I for one can see Glassy is a great mum. So are you Jonesy.

note the almost cross post 7.18 and 7.20.........out a sight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

No reason. Just this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q[/video]]Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah - YouTube

Comment

Evening all, a bit weary like the Jones girly but just having a peek in. Glassy, so pleased that was your sons campaign, bit like the Frog I've been spreading it like, um...butter...and I found your L'Oreal link very disturbing. Something to consider also are the products you have done AT the salon, some of which can be L'Oreal too. Ban the fuckers...this needs to go viral....

On a slightly calmer note, re your link Mr G...found the news story at the bottom was very disturbing...?Justin Bieber strips naked, serenades grandma YIKES!!

Just back in from the big locust taking me out for dinner, the Lamp was tired after being at work since 4 and opted for early bed and my other two were happy to have a Maccas sundae brought home...doing some study before bedski...the drawer is indeed a cool place :l to the lot of you and thanks for all the well wishes for tomorrow...

Comment

:h Glassy

Comment

myhappyplace;1547553 wrote: :h Glassy
                    :h Happy

Comment

:h Girls.

:H

I'm knackered. Off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

Sleep well lovies.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just got website design idea's sent. Looks good. Pretty pro, simple, clean lines and simple to navigate. I want more flames though! But the presentation is fairly spot on, just like a real website. Needs some tweaking, but for me, the designers priority is to have it live by august 31, even though content might be sparse first up, but that's ok. Content will come thick and fast soon enough. This bloke's doing a good job. Geez, i'd better do my hair.

Sweet dreams y'all. :h

Comment

Wakey, wakey, eggs and fakey bakey Undies.

C'mon - sunny day, time to play!

:h

Comment

Morning little ones.
                            Going to need that site info as soon as it's live Mr G
                            Already had your fakey bakeys Glassy one? Well done you.

A plethora of gardening supplies was procured in yesterday's flurry of activity. I've decided that a leisurely pace is the order of the day, but that's where I'll be. Have you ever noticed Undies that one can get more done whilst pottering gently anyway?

Having some thoughts re Nicey's order-in meals. I partook of this years ago, Lite and Easy I think, and it was really hard to go wrong.

Anyway Undies, get out there and squeeze every bit of goodness out of your Sunday.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning Glassy and y'all,

Well it might be sunny where you are Glassy............:upset:

But, sky bleu in my heart.

Voila has definately given Techie the mail i reckon....'Now look Techie, if i've told you once, i've told you a zillion times.....there's to be NO flirting, i say ZERO, ZILCH flirting with those Orstralian dames, got it?!'

Have a pearler team roo and Innashnal guests..

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547715 wrote: Morning little ones.
                                Going to need that site info as soon as it's live Mr G

Anyway Undies, get out there and squeeze every bit of goodness out of your Sunday.
                                You betcha Bridgydidge.

Holy snappin dingoes, yet ANOTHER cross post! Well, close enough for me. :ey:

Comment

Working...
                                X