Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends, August '13

Mornin' Bridgey and Mr G

What's the garden plan Bridgey? What did you buy and what are you doing? I want to live vicariously. My tt vegie garden is now denuded and ready to be replanted. All I have left is some basil and coriander, a tomato plant that may or may not reshoot and some strawberry plants that aren't doing awfully well.

G - whatever is in your heart is the main thing.

EDIT: OI! what's wrong with us Orstralian dames?
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Guitarista;1547717 wrote: You betcha Bridgydidge.

Holy snappin dingoes, yet ANOTHER cross post! Well, close enough for me. :ey:
      Look you just don't get it, do you?
      I watch you from the CCTV which is inserted into the cap of the lava lamp on your side table. I put it there when I was last in Melbourne and you were out playing a gig (please clean the place)
      When I see you hit submit, I do too.
      I saw what you did with Bridge-cam, and had to send my agent in to scramble it a bit while you were out at work. That's when it turned into Golden Retriever cam.
      Geddit?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I follow me heart mostly Glassy. It can git me into trouble, and that's ok, but it's always on the money. The brain cellular matrix does kick in from time to time though.

Don't sniff the dynamic lifter Bridget.

Glassy, i know there are thousands, trillions i say, of idea's and do-able realistic examples of yer thriving gardenage in smaller spaces.

Strayan dames are the best, and no i don't have to say that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1547722 wrote: Mornin' Bridgey and Mr G

What's the garden plan Bridgey? What did you buy and what are you doing? I want to live vicariously. My tt vegie garden is now denuded and ready to be replanted. All I have left is some basil and coriander, a tomato plant that may or may not reshoot and some strawberry plants that aren't doing awfully well.

G - whatever is in your heart is the main thing.

EDIT: OI! what's wrong with us Orstralian dames?
          The Orstralian dames can take care of themselves!

Glassy the garden was thrown into abandon when I studied for semester 1 this year. So it needs, and is getting a jolly good once over, Dynamic Lifter, re-mulch, replant, mobile chicken enclosure (they are helping with the weeding) massive amount of pruning.

Good fun!
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547729 wrote: Look you just don't get it, do you?
            I watch you from the CCTV which is inserted into the cap of the lava lamp on your side table. I put it there when I was last in Melbourne and you were out playing a gig (please clean the place)
            When I see you hit submit, I do too.
            I saw what you did with Bridge-cam, and had to send my agent in to scramble it a bit while you were out at work. That's when it turned into Golden Retriever cam.
            Geddit?
            :H

Well your retriever is looking happy and healthy. Missing the gardener's crack though.

Geez, you don't speak with forked tongue. The place does need a tidy up. Uncanny!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1547733 wrote: :H

Well your retriever is looking happy and healthy. Missing the gardener's crack though.

Geez, you don't speak with forked tongue. The place does need a tidy up. Uncanny!
              OK well I'll crack on in the garden and you get the hose out and start at the back door hosing towards the gutter OK?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1547745 wrote: OK well I'll crack on in the garden and you get the hose out and start at the back door hosing towards the gutter OK?
                Yes dear. :beach:

Comment

On BIG adventure. Love you all.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Talking of big adventures. I'm planning on going on one in January.

Hint: a big white place in a little red boat.

Comment

Morning Undies

Budge yer bums over puhlease and who was using my good mug?

Back from hols though spent most of the time in doctors' and chemist (nothing to do with bleaching, thankyouverymuch!) Trying to get energy to do something. Anything

Glassy - pack your thermals, I reckon!

Off for a trip to Bunnings; some things never change...

Good to see yas

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1547763 wrote:

Hint: a big white place in a little red boat.
                        Pick me - pick me .... I know!

Antarctica with Reggie!

Blondie ... about time you showed up. We need a full report.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1547767 wrote: Pick me - pick me .... I know!

Antarctica with Reggie!
                          You're half right!

Comment

we just pulled a carpet snake off the road 4-5ft, the tool behind me didnt get out of its path at all and clipped him, i saw red and u-turned (sp) put the snake in my sons starwars back pack, zipped firmly by mum...
                            we took him to a vet, will call back l8r for progress report.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

on a diferent note, we also drove past a winery my wife reads their sign and pipes up "oh wine tasting we should try that"! I look at her... "what, dont you like wine"?she says.I say "I am an alcholic...remember"?

should of seen the look on her face... OMG so sorry hunni i forgot... fusking priceless i tells ya. And a good thing meaning its not in the front of her mind anymore.
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1547807 wrote: we just pulled a carpet snake off the road 4-5ft, the tool behind me didnt get out of its path at all and clipped him, i saw red and u-turned (sp) put the snake in my sons starwars back pack, zipped firmly by mum...
                                we took him to a vet, will call back l8r for progress report.
                                I notice some think it's appropriate to run over snakes when they see them
                                Unbelievable really.
                                Could you rehabilitate the snake once the vet has seen to it?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X