Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I am. Meeting finally finished. I got a fusking coughing fit and watering eyes......not to mention my tiny incontinence problem.....

I think I managed to make it drool free, with not a pinch to be had. :upset:

Ahhhh - dreams! You wouldn't be without 'em would ya????

Yummmmmmmmm yum yum. :h

Bridge - bex in the fake tea tin next to the self raising flour - second shelf from the top.

Laters - Oscar is calling!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1549184 wrote: Maybe she'll give him chocolate...
      I woulda.....if I coulda!!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1549201 wrote:
        Bridge - bex in the fake tea tin next to the self raising flour - second shelf from the top.
        Ahhh thanks darl....why they ever took it off the market......
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'day Darl's,

Are.you.going.to.be.okay.Bridget? How are you now? Have things settled at Chez Jones? Take care my friend. :l

Ah Noicey! Good to hear you firing up a bit round the loin area. Maarvellous. Did you bleach?

Similar thing has happened to me on AF occassions Missy, though not on antabuse. I was very pissed off. Would you speak directly with the bartender to explain the ramifications rather than an official complaint? Just an idea. Hope you're okay there.

Thanks for all yis concern. Had a good day at work today. Bouyed by some great other staff and my clients. All good here. I'm staying positive and doing my best. :day5:

G'day Blondie!

Wonder how Cozza is?

Yo Grinder! 'sup!

A morevellous evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;
            Similar thing has happened to me on AF occassions Missy, though not on antabuse. I was very pissed off. Would you speak directly with the bartender to explain the ramifications rather than an official complaint? Just an idea. Hope you're okay there.
            I would have G except for an earlier in incident in which she had been extremely rude to one of our party who is deaf ( suggesting it was age-related hearing loss) and when I said that I had ordered an AF drink not the gin fizz that was delivered to me made a comment about not coming to a bar if I didn't want to drink and another comment that inferred that our entire group was far too old to be at their oh so cool bar anyway. My solidarity with the comrades goes only so far ....
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Bridge - that BP is awfully high - are you taking medication for it?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good evening, Undies,

I just wanted to jump in and wave hi to all.

BBBJ, what caused the bp spike? Is this something you deal with normally?

G, glad you are managing the work calmly. :-)

Techie, Sending thoughts to you about your eyes.

Glassy, I hope you get your hol. When hubby was younger, he had to pull Christmas Day duty on base two years in a row. We had two small children. Our attitude was that we were no more special than the single soldiers. We just went on base with some of the gifts and goodies and spent fun time with daddy. Single soldiers have lives and families, too.

Missy, You definitely need to complain. If it had been someone like me who is on a regular and strong dose of AB, the consequences would have been very serious. There are other drugs that do the same, you know, such as Flagyl, not used for abstinence, etc. Care must be taken when serving food and beverages to the public, for Pete's Sakes. (Who is Pete?)

Waves to Blondie, Nice, Happs and all!!

Have a good evening, friends. Day is about to dawn here and I have much to accomplish. Thank Heavens I am sober for it. :-)

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Miss Behaving;1549256 wrote: I would have G except for an earlier in incident in which she had been extremely rude to one of our party who is deaf ( suggesting it was age-related hearing loss) and when I said that I had ordered an AF drink not the gin fizz that was delivered to me made a comment about not coming to a bar if I didn't want to drink and another comment that inferred that our entire group was far too old to be at their oh so cool bar anyway. My solidarity with the comrades goes only so far ....
                  In that case, a full incident report.

Hiya Cindi!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Cindi!!! Great to see you!!!! Have a lovely day ahead :l

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Quick pop in...Hi G, Missy and heeeello Cindi! was thinking of you today. Made some salads and while I was looking around for my Vietnamese dressing recipe I saw this in my Nigella Forever Summer book and instantly thought of you and Mr Cindi...

Recipe Reviews of Your Favourite Celebrity TV Chef

I've made this curry with fish too, it is delicious...

Comment

I've got a subscription now to My Yoga Online...its bloody brilliant. I'm using it for research for my own teaching routines as much as for practice. Good meditation and pranayama too....you've got to breathe peeps...

Much xxoo's to all. Hope your day off was brilliant Froglette and where is Rags hiding? so many questions....

Comment

Morning all!

That sounds brill Happs! Positive action breeds positive action i say.

Thank fusk there are so many great people working with me in the front line roles at work. Restores me faith in the organisation. I tell's ya, if i was CEO.........If? Well, i am CEO of me new website, which will become an organisation of sorts really, with some community work in the future i'm tipping. Lot of room to move and expand into rather than just an online presence. I love the face to face work with people doing it tough. Just as long as i have no visitors. Lady caller's excepted.

ave a corker.

Comment

Morning Undies,

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

That is all. For now.

Comment

:H
                              So do I Froglette.
                              So do I...

Well the good news is that I did not explode overnight.
                              That is all.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Very B & I today but I couldn't go to work without popping in.

Missy - that's a very stupid, dangerous thing to do. I'm glad you're OK.

Nicey - I have just the thing for you: Cougar Costume Suit You'll be the star of the campus!

Bridgey I hope your BP is better today. Take good care of yourself!!

Techie I hope your daughter has settled in well - good luck with the eye appt.

Any news about work yet Mr G?

Hi Cindi :wavin:

Hugs to Happs and Tawny.

Have a lovely day everyone. :h
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X