Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tawny I seem to recall you noting the same thing last year ....... I think it is just the end of winter, SADs, not enough light around, and general hibernation syndrome. You'll be back to your normal over-achieving self within three weeks of spring starting is my prediction :-)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo Undies! Geez Froglette, that's not so good. Although someone said the other day that no one has ever searched Google Symptoms and come up with a clean bill of health! have you been to the docs? and did you feel better after all of that rest?

Lovely to see you Cindi, and hope you're ok too. Let us know how the curry goes?

Gorgeous day full of stuff I like to do. What could be better?

Comment

Oops...I hate to use the term three way....

But I think it just happened...

Hello Missy and Rags....

Comment

Ha! Rags! I was just thinking that I should ring you and check that you hadn't run away with a firefighter !!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1549665 wrote: Tawny I seem to recall you noting the same thing last year ....... I think it is just the end of winter, SADs, not enough light around, and general hibernation syndrome. You'll be back to your normal over-achieving self within three weeks of spring starting is my prediction :-)
            Please let it be so, Missy. Please let it be so. :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

And happy :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

And Tawny :H

Jeez - what makes us all post at the same time????!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I reckon one should never underestimate the potential for exhaustion in being somebody's full time carer Froglette.
                  To be on the safe side I'd be getting in for a checkup and a full blood count. (FBC)

Hi Rags
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm contemplating the tiramisu....yumbo...how good does it look??

Comment

Now here's a thing that I can only discuss with Undies ... I have 5 (as you know) cats. One of them, Wong, has never been known to be affectionate or seeking attention in any way. Wong is a tuxedo cat. Beautiful boy. He never solicits cuddles BUT ......
                      since Nigel's been crook, I noticed Wong totally wraps himself around Nige's guts and snuggles into that whole pelvic area where all the cancer shit lives. Am I anthropomorphising or can cats know about stuff?

Comment

Not unusual at all for animals to gravitate to those who need them. I've heard some very odd stories about pets for therapy in nursing homes and hostapiddles
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Same. Heard some pretty weird stuff about people with various cancers and their animals snuggling in to that particular spot. I know there's some other stuff I spoke to my yoga teacher about, when she said someone's Pitta was out of balance, she said she could smell it. So given that animals sense of smell is more acute than ours?? Very interesting...

Comment

Speaking of smelly...off to cook some garlic prawns...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1549676 wrote: I reckon one should never underestimate the potential for exhaustion in being somebody's full time carer Froglette.
                              To be on the safe side I'd be getting in for a checkup and a full blood count. (FBC)
                              I know you're right.

I've just lived in this wanky land of "No, I never get sick - tra-la-tra-la".

Anyway, enough about my crappage - did you sort out the BP?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1549703 wrote: I know you're right.

I've just lived in this wanky land of "No, I never get sick - tra-la-tra-la".

Anyway, enough about my crappage - did you sort out the BP?
                                No.
                                I live in this wanky land of 'WTF tra-la-la-la'
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X