Underoos and Friends, August '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you both migrate from your wanky lands to the land of - get a medical opinion? please? and that was said with a dose of caring btw...

Comment

myhappyplace;1549717 wrote: Can you both migrate from your wanky lands to the land of - get a medical opinion? please? and that was said with a dose of caring btw...
      I'll do it as long as she has to as well.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1549718 wrote: I'll do it as long as she has to as well.
        Froglette? will you shake hands on the deal???

Comment

myhappyplace;1549719 wrote: Froglette? will you shake hands on the deal???
          No pressure.
          Tapping finger nails.....
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Shhh....She could be asleep...

Comment

myhappyplace;1549722 wrote: Shhh....She could be asleep...
              Yeah that'll be it.....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1549703 wrote: I know you're right.

I've just lived in this wanky land of "No, I never get sick - tra-la-tra-la".

Anyway, enough about my crappage - did you sort out the BP?
                byebyebridgetjones;1549706 wrote:
                No.
                I live in this wanky land of 'WTF tra-la-la-la'
                Tomorrow is friday.

Now git to town both of yis and git a check up!

Evening Team roo. Orf to the old Ararat mental asylum Aradale tomorrow as part me studies. It's sure to be horrific, full of vibes, and an experience not to be forgotten.

Hi Cindi and Ragssy!

Take care all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Erm ... Look... my GP is in Sri Lanka at the mo. No other doc taking his place until further notice. Glad I'm not diying. Sshit ... how do you spell dyeing ... OK that works without the spellchecker chick chucking me off.

I WILL go ... I promise ... if I don't get good within the week

Comment

Ok then. Wont say anything more...for now...

Now, here's the thing. In the process of throwing down the Great GP challenge, Bridge and I've remembered that we forgot about the self portrait challenge. Can we get an extension??

Comment

And good evening Mr G!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1549523 wrote:
                        Glassy - ...I can't decide whether you're the ultimate adventurer, a saint or plain fusking mad. That last one.

tawnyfrog;1549523 wrote:

I've been feeling "off" for a while now but just put it down to the SADs. I've been feeling uber-lethargic, tired, with complete loss of appetite. Yesterday was weird. I did a really tiny half-hour weeding session, some boring light housework and just had to have a little lie-down at 12.30. Slept until I heard Nige come back at 4.30, talked to him for a while, went back to bed at 5.00 and slept through until nearly 5 this morning..
                        Tawny are they your only symptoms? Anything else? Headaches, change in toilet habits, temps, aching joints etc? If not, it sounds to me as though anaemia is the most likely culprit, but as Bridget says you need a Dr and a FBC.

And Bridgey, this goes for you too. Hie thee to a medico my comely young wenches, as soon as you can. The one they call G speaks as a prophet.

Hope you're both OK!! :h
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Another thought Tawny.

Have you ever had Epstein Barr, Ross River or any of those types of viruses? And have you had any type of cold type virus lately? If you have, it's not unusual to get severe post-viral fatigue when you think you should be starting to be on the mend.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1549733 wrote:
                            And Bridgey, this goes for you too. Hie thee to a medico my comely young wenches, as soon as you can. The one they call G speaks as a prophet.
                            :H I will now, just for the amusement.
                            Good evening Mr G. Sounds like a.....erm 'nice' excursion.

Evening Missy and Cindi and Bird.
                            And through the round window I can see Nicey.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

Yes Bridge, it will be interesting. I will find it so anyway, plus it's a class excursion, so i'll enjoy the interaction and everyone's thoughts. The walls will be full of stories. I hereby, herein, and henceforth request you visit a doc forthwith for a proper checkup. You know i'll be watching.

Glassy, i'll know if my application for reducing work hours to 1 day per week is ok by tuesday week sept 10. If they say no, i'll argue the point and try to get them to align with a valued employee who needs time off to study. It'll work out one way or another. In the meantime, i had a good week, and will continue in Zen mode.

Noicey, what are you wearing this evening?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, I see you all had a busy night while I slept....off to the shop soon and then off all day tomorrow for the ride to the game..Cindi, that is Hoover. Idk if that is the town or the high schools name or both...if you are close the game starts at 8, I have a break before and after halftime.....Tawny, hope you get to feeling better...saw a thing on tv once where they kept a cat in a nursing home cuz it always new who was going next and would go stay with them at the end...gotta go hang laundry..

Comment

Working...
                                X