What dreams may come true/AA went wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all!! Sorry Smelybear ,no comment on your dream last night. Thanks Dilayne for your input. your not a board hog My dreams last night and my nap today were in a battlefield so it seems I have a battle within not just with Alcohol but learning to express myself and my feelings and not be in competion with others or myself. To express myself right,wrong or indifferent. Thanks Smelybear and Dilayne and to all for helping me to achieve this.Carl Jung was a for-runner to the Oxford Group and AA. So Dilayne we have alot in common. My early training in spirituality came from the principles of AA and Science of Mind Ernest Holmes and Unity Charles Filmore , Bill W did the best he could ,even thought today AA isn't the place for me ,perhaps all of us on this sight can be pioneers and for-runners to a "New Way Out". As Always Tom Light-Love-Healing and Understanding:thanks:

Tom, Keep on expressing yourself. I really enjoy reading yor posts and listening to what you say, I find you and dilayne so fascinating with your level of spirtual enlightenment. We are still on our path our discovery.
    Fabulous day for you is what I wish
    Mary

Comment

Working...
    X