One Step at a Time - August 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy sunday everybody,good to hear from you kradle,sounds like you had a fun family saturday nite,we were sitting around like lazy bums last nite but thats ok,i was reading on here abit and decided to look at my very first post on mwo,guess who the first to greet me was?mama!!! i thought that was pretty cool,gotta go grocery shopping today woo-hoo,in the old days id always get my buzz on first,i hate it so bad,but those days are over,hello to nora,glass,k9,jdg,ft,juja,lets have a great sunday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I did??? Way cool Pauly!!
      I am at work....doors locked, not answering phones.....just eating Bugles and drinking iced tea and doing paperwork
      I LOVE theatre Kradle.....would have enjoyed that
      Let's all have a sparkly day!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all!!!! :wavin:

Kradle - your Sedona sounds so sweet! Guess that's because she has a wonderful Mommy. :h

Glass - you are really sounding good. Love to read your posts.

Pauly - how cool is that - Mama was the first to greet you.

Mama - you are so right about getting 30 days under my belt. I need that! You are sounding WONDERFUL!!!

I just went to the gym with Casey. I can see the progress in my workouts since I started. Yahoo!! Not losing much yet but really getting better with the workouts. I am really enjoying spending this time with him. I have to force myself to go but I do feel better afterwards and I do enjoy the time with my son. I just love him.

I talked to my cousin's partner this morning. He is having a hard weekend. Misses my cousin so much. Next Saturday is the Memorial. He is flying in next Friday and this will be the first time that I meet him even though we have talked several times.

I am seriously thinking about giving him the pillow that my cousin made for me when we were little. I've had it all these years. I know that it would mean so much to his partner to have it.

Ok - off to read for a bit. Or maybe some mindless TV. Scott is not feeling well and it's tense around here. Sometimes I get so tired of gaging his moods. Oh well - such is life.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ooh i love bugles,however when i eat them i cannot resist putting them on the tips of my fingers and pretending im freddy kruger haha,i just had a cheeseburger and mac and cheese,im gonna pop! i did buy a bunch of broccoli and salad stuff at wal-mart today,gotta start eating healthy again,wish me luck on that,i need it

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

paulywogg;1545407 wrote: ooh i love bugles,however when i eat them i cannot resist putting them on the tips of my fingers and pretending im freddy kruger haha
            :H:H:H:H:H
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning all,
              Sorry for being away for last few weeks but I have been loving my time off and away from computers, it has been refreshing to be home.
              As with all things it comes to an end and today is back to work and one week in Miami and then back home and the cycle starts again, still trying to change source of paycheck but nothing new to report.
              I will be reading August post to catch up when I get to the hotel, wishing all a great week.
              FT
              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

hi ft,nice to hear from you,glad you enjoyed your time off,now back to the old grindstone for you,i finally peeled my ass outta bed this morning and did some exercise after 3 weeks,id like to say it felt good but id be a liar,i need it though,with all the junk ive been eating and lack of movement,my body has been feeling stuck,sort of like a clogged filter that needs to be changed,in this case cleaned out,so im gonna try to eat mostly liver loving foods this week,see if i can get my mojo back,everybody have a great monday

Comment

First day of school...ugh...or should I say "the pits of hell" as my daughter calls it? lol

Kradle - Your Sedona sounds so sweet, and I love her name! My daughter is going through a "school sucks and everyone is an idiot" phase. Fun times! HA

I made it through my last lonely weekend, because I TTDP (you just now cracked the code Kradle? lol)...I've been reading, reading, reading...lots of GOOD books from the library.

My goal is to get back to the gym next week. I am wearing normal shoes, tomorrow I am even going to try heels. If that works, then I guess I have no more excuses. I can take it easy the first few weeks at the gym...I do miss it, but it's so time consuming.

Also need to get back on a healthy eating plan...it just all takes so much work!

Ok enough complaining, everyone have a magical day!
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Glad to hear from you pauly, yea I know I have also been stacking on the workouts... but hey it was time off right??? LOL But as of yesterday did my 8 mile ride on my bike and this week in Miami it will be the lovely Treadmill... yipeee.....

Hi K9...I know my son started school today also, junior and yes he knows all... :-)

Well all have a great day.

FT
                    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

MY SON TOO......let's hogtie them together and torture them....
                      I am a total loss...he actually started crying last night about switching schools...WTH?? I have spent months buying everything, and hubs asked him 150 times if he was SURE he wanted to do this and he said yes....and then he cries last night???? And has been blowing my phone up all morning? I a so angry and concerned and frustrated right now...it's too late to change anything, and I want him to be happy, but.......ACK
                      Pauly I had Bugles on my fingers yesterday too
                      ok...off to find a 17 year old to maim...
                      the pillow is a nice idea Nora...
                      rant over for now, but probably to be continued later...it's gonna be WWIII at my house tonight

Comment

well Clay cried for two hours to his father, but he is still going to the same school. He doesn't want to leave his friends. I get that, but we made this decision as a family and we are sticking to our guns
                        tired and frustrated right now

Comment

Hang in there Mama, he will be fine once he gets used to it.

I just made a Dr. appointment for my daughter, she always complains of stomach pain, I guarantee it's anxiety. And here we go....
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

thank K...I was starting to wonder where everyone was
                            more tears last night....from a 6 foot, 2 inch, 295 boy....but we made a bit of peace and he said he will try for a month......hubs thinks the boy has forgotten who's in charge here.
                            Hope Sierra feels better

Comment

I'm sure Clay will be fine once he settles in Mama. It just sounds like cold feet.

I hope your girl is OK too K9

Hugs to everyone else. :l:l:l
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

thanks Glass....the arguing is exhausting.....wanna stay home in bed today and recuperate!!

Comment

Working...
                                X