One Step at a Time - August 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read Any posts yet so sorry to be a grump but God do I feel utterly wasters and hungover....back to back performances for the twins (Madison forgot one of her arrangements and was SO upsets) and then the rest of the day at the County Fair, rides, food and heat to the max....my cheekbones feel lik ecinder blocks...this is the yummiest non Alcoholic hangover I have ever had.....

Thanks for letting me share...wake up my brain...ok now I have to go wake them up for Theater camp.....

lease: can I go back to bed..???
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Yummiest=Yukiest....:yuk:
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Pauly - Sorry to hear about your MIL...yes aging is a cruel, cruel thing. I hate to see my parents getting older, but then I remember I am getting older too...I woke up this morning with an unexplained pain in my hip....jeesh, I guess age really is setting in!

Sierra is doing better today...I guess it's an "up" day for her...I think it's the normal teenage angst...we all had it and got over it (or maybe we didn't...lol) She was in a great mood last night and this morning, and wasn't even dreading school today...so go figure. Being a girl with the hormonal thing doesn't help either! Kradle - wait until your girls both have PMS at the same time! LOL

Yeah...let's ALL go back to bed!!

Love you guys...have a great day!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

HEY...I'm ready to crawl in the bed with y'all......wait for me
          I was so tired and sleepy all day....can't wait for the weekend
          Clay is surviving and he know he has no choice so I guess that's good
          my sweet (did I just say that?) 21 year may go be Pop's sitter during the day in lieu of working at a sub shop.....I have mixed emotions about that one.....
          fairly peaceful day at work and no waspers were after babies...
          Hey Kradle....your kids keep you running, girl.
          frozen pizza tonight...aren't you proud of me K9??
          I read and watch Netlfix, too , Nora! No wonder I can't remember anything!!
          I had a national call today...it's a monthly thing, and after I spoke the honchos commented that I was consistent and loyal hard worker and how much they appreciate me. That was nice......not a lot of peeps could handle some of the crap I have had happen and I guess that was their way of noticing it. Can't really talk about dead bodies on a national call!!

Love you all to bits.....may check back in a bit.....would love some Jack snuggles about now!!
          Hubs is still recuperating from hernia surgery but actually felt a bit frisky last night:shocked:...but I was too sleepy. the joys of being married forever:H
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all my lovelies

Sorry I haven't posted but I watch over you all every day. I can check posts from work, but I can't post so sometimes it's hard to get back to you.

I'm sure Clay will be fine once he makes new friends Mama - probably in about a week!

I'm Sierra will be fine too K9 - I have no idea what raising girls is like but hang in there.

Love to all of you - Nora, Pauly, Kradle, Juja, JDG - will be able to check in again now it's the weekend. :h:h:h
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jack better get ready...I am hoppin' into bed tonight at around 7 so I can read, read, read. I need some quiet time and some snugglin'....get ready JackJack!

Mama - You turned down your husbands advances last night? I am appalled. Just kidding. :H

Comment

Hello one and all,

Well Niner popped in to say hi to us, so I'm returning the favour.

I read your thread every day but don't intrude often.

Mama - you're a good soul and man, have you been through the ringer recently. A death at work - that would blow my mind.

I hope life is good for all.

Love and hugs, Nicey.
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

YAY! so glad you could join us Nicey! xxxx

Comment

Number One:
                    Nicey you do not intrude - love to hear from you!!!!

Number Two:
                    I'm tired and heading to bed early!:H

Number Three:
                    You all mean so much to me. :h

Tomorrow my cousin's partner(CP) is flying in. Son & hubby will pick him up from the airport. Deliver him to a hotel (I have a tiny 2 bedroom house and he decided to stay in a hotel Can't blame him) I'll get off work and go pic:Hk up CP. We'll tour around where we grew up, have dinner, get to know each other. Then I'll drop him off at the hotel. I think my niece and her daughter will be coming to stay the night. We'll get up about 6:00 to drive up to Pismo Beach. Meet the rest of the family. Have a Memorial Service at about 6:30. Head back home at about 4:0 am. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I went to the gym after work even though my back & neck were hurting. That's a positive. Starting Monday, I am going to log on here every single morning and say that I TTFP. And there we have it.

Love & hugs to everyone. Will probably not be back on until Sunday.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ugh Nora......that sounds like a long weekend
                      I am SOOOOO proud of you for the TTFP plan AND going to the gym
                      Hi Nicey. Miss seeing you
                      Clay won his preseason game last night, so maybe we are on the mend.
                      Hello Glass....always good to see you sweetie
                      Hey Pauly
                      off to work...it's Friday...YAY!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

woo-hoo its friday! im totally taking tommorrow off,one of the girls got mad cuz its back to school weekend,theyre gonna be slammed,but i dont care,i hate cutting little kids hair,especially with the mom hovering like a hawk,makes my nerves haywire! glad your son won his game mama,and im glad you have lazy frozen pizza dinners too,makes me feel less guilty haha,nora,i wish you extra strength this weekend,it sounds tiring and emotional,be strong,hello to k9, kradle,glass,ft,juja,jdg(seen you in the nest)lets all have a positive weekend
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Friday my lovely peeps!

Nicey - Lovely to see you my dear...I did intrude on your other thread, I don't understand a word they are saying! LOL

Nora - You will be in my neck of the woods, I live not-too-far from Pismo Beach, an hour or so. Good luck with everything this weekend and keep TTFP...I did this morning too!

Mama - I hope you have no dead bodies or waspers at work today. And I'm glad Clay is doing better. These kids are gonna be the death of us. LOL

Pauly, Kradle, GHE, JDG, Juja and everyone else...hang in there, it's Friday!

Comment

k9,im guessing it was the army thread?
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, it was the Underoos thread...they are quite funny (when I can understand what they are saying! lol)

Comment

K9 you're always welcome in the Underoo thread. I can translate for you if you like.

Thinking of you this weekend Nora. The CP is very lucky to have your support. I hope there are no family dramas.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and no waspers!

Comment

Working...
                                X