Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 3rd August

Morning Molls.

Orff to do the shopping. Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1539553 wrote: Gone to Racing Festival in Galway Reccie - used to have my own little 'festival' here when I had these days to myself ! Now it's sober Satz for company - it's ok- but discovered I am a scaredy cat at night :H
      I can see how you might feel a little scared at night if you're not used to being on your own, but you can and do get used to it over time. I leave lights on all night - not good for the lecky bill, but worth it for that extra feeling of security.

satz123;1539556 wrote:
      It IS business at the end of the day.
      There is no sentiment at all.
      The result being that employees feel no sense of loyalty towards their employers. In that respect at least, it's bad business.

Hiya molly! :hallo: You enjoying yourself?

Comment

mollyka;1539557 wrote: Morning all!!
        Glad you're feeling more cross than sad Arsey --- much more manageable emotion at times!!!
        Ah Molls - there yer are :l How's it goin' ?

Comment

Recluse;1539566 wrote: I can see how you might feel a little scared at night if you're not used to being on your own, but you can and do get used to it over time. I leave lights on all night - not good for the lecky bill, but worth it for that extra feeling of security.

The result being that employees feel no sense of loyalty towards their employers.
          But we kinda do Reccie - that's the problem - then they 'turn' on us in bad times and we are hurt.
          That is my humble opinion .....
          On a positive -I am getting my CV organised :yuk: - not sure what will happen - but no harm in case that shit hits the fan in my place. A fickle industry I'm afraid.

Comment

mollyka;1539569 wrote:
            I'm good now -- we had a lovely couple of days - I was stressed out on Thursday night -- the whole Joey thing is really getting to me - but we came home last night and there's no bodies this morning so....... don't like stress me
            No - and it's what happens Molls when adult kids stay too long.
            I used to be demented when young Satz lived here. he was much older than Joey but went on with the same carry on when we were away. Voicemails on house phone from neighbours n' all- MORTO !

That's why I said nip in the bud that Joey's is the fun house - easy going etc - ours had that rep in the day !! Never able to shake it even when they were much older.

Comment

Molls didn't realise you were home. Thought you were gone all weekend, dead pleased you're back though.

Done the big pay day shop. Cannot get moved in the fridge, freezer or larder.

Party next door starting at 3pm. I shall be fronting up at 6ish then see how it goes. I should be back by 7ish.:H
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1539585 wrote: Molls didn't realise you were home. Thought you were gone all weekend, dead pleased you're back though.
                So did I!

JackieClaire;1539585 wrote:
                Done the big pay day shop. Cannot get moved in the fridge, freezer or larder.
                If you're anything like me, you'll be feeling the need to free up some space fairly soon.

Comment

Recluse;1539600 wrote:
                  If you're anything like me, you'll be feeling the need to free up some space fairly soon.
                  It'll only be in there 10 mins. S&H due home Monday for a week.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Army

I envy you JC

Gave up on the idea of the weekly shop earlier today. There was a big mountain bike race on in Stellenbosch. I tried to venture out, but ended up only having gas bottles refilled and buying Jasmine's giant bag of food. Shops can wait until tomorrow.

Ended up hanging new / old curtains in youngest cub's room and making cashew brittle. Need to use more nuts next time.

Howyis?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1539602 wrote: It'll only be in there 10 mins. S&H due home Monday for a week.
                      Bet you're looking forward to that, Jackie. When will he move in properly?

mollyka;1539636 wrote:
                      How's you Tipps? Well we've moved on from Joey worries to putting a stove in the sitting room -- jaysus, for a computer dinosaur -- Joe thinks with a click of a button we'll have it bought, installed and running in 24 hours and all for under 100 euro's --- mmm - try to tell him 'yeah, the internet is handy but it doesn't work miracles' --- so now ----- it's just a load of shite!!!
                      Joey passed his driver theory test today ----- so he's back talkin to us ;-)
                      Just chilling here - going to cook a posh dinner - want to be bored to tears by tonight.... envy people with boredom!!!! We've to go at the crack of dawn to meet 20+ other bikers at somewhere on the M4 ---- eeerrrmmm - it's a big place!
                      Oooo...what kind of a stove molls? Not the cooking variety, I'm guessing?

Well done to joey - didn't realise he was learning to drive. :goodjob:

'Scuse my ignorance, but...does the crack of dawn come before or after sparrow's fart?

:wavin: tips

Comment

I haven't gone next door yet. They seem to be ticking along nicely without me, mind you they're awful quiet.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1539674 wrote: Is it a party you mentioned? betcha could do without that??
                          TBH I don't mind as it'll take me all of 30 seconds to get home if I start hearing BS.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey folks
                            Guess where I was today on a mini road-trip with my sis ?
                            Malahide - just lovely.
                            but all I bought was meat in the 'craft' butcher:H. I love butcher shops me :h
                            and into the Castle - but car park was packed - so we just drove through.

Jackser , Molls & Ms A - thought of ye all today and the day we met up in that very car park. :l:l

Comment

I'm pretty good, ta for arsking.

Eeek I must go and show me face. I'll be back in a few.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Goodluck out there JC :keeky:

Comment

Working...
                                X