Army Thread Monday 5th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1540431 wrote: Couldn't help meself.
    This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green) POP UP Steel Framed Gazebo 3m x 3m (Green): Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Must away for a bit. Son and heir's just arrived home.
    I think that's just the ticket. Need one that can go up in the attic when not being used. (Garage very small... SUV very big.)

Enjoy yer din-dins! I'm going to have to go and put dinner on in a sec... Organic cluck-cluck breasts and no idea how they're being done till I look in the fridge. There will be veggies though... can bet on that!

Comment

mollyka;1540438 wrote: Think I'm gonna be an Evolutionist:H:H:H
      Let me know how that goes for you. :H

Comment

Lovely place even a carafe of sherry by the bed ( yuk)

Weather looks better tomorrow so off to the hills then:goodjob:

Comment

Mollers... reckon you and I yap so much when we get going nobody gets a word in edgeways (think Reccy's still behind the feckin couch). Whereas in the spoken word in the world... Jackie yaps ten to the dozen and we're much more quiet. Ahhh... the rich tapestry of life... (an OM moment while I ruminate........)

You can come out Reccy... I have to put dinner on and I'm distracted!

I didn't get to the end of yesterday's thread but what I did read of it reminds me that we've known each other for quite a wee bit of time. Feck, I remember Tipps and I over in Meds doing the Bac deal with complete focus on it. Things have changed, we've changed, all of us... yet we're still yakking on the ether. It's pretty cool really... XXX :h

Comment

Evening ladies and lurkers :hallo:

Well Molls - did ye have a nice break away? Was thinking of ye yesterday, with Mayo winning in Croker- I'd imagine there was some partying over that way?! Ye were in Mayo right?

Hiya Zenny :hiya: How are ya?

And everyone else :hiya: Hope all are well?

First day back at work over with and am glad to be off again for another 2 after it! Place is pure mental and dangerous cause staffing levels are so bad. Every feckin nurse who can be is preggers and off either sick or on maternity.. Need me a plan to get outa the place pronto...

Comment

anon;1540444 wrote: Lovely place even a carafe of sherry by the bed ( yuk)

Weather looks better tomorrow so off to the hills then:goodjob:
              Have a good hike tomorrow Whizzy!

(Even in my hay day I'd pass on the sherry...) :yuk:

Comment

yo.

just in... bollixed :H

just read back... diet stuff, eh? i like me bread too much to ever give it up... but then i'm lucky cos i don't need to lose weight.

ta for yer comments there Zen... spoke about it also tonight at me course in Glasgow and get this - the guy i am doing the course with has a local radio station that specializes in spoken word performance and was really up for going to/taking me to gigs in the future. Go figure. So def think i did the right thing.

Yo reccy - you still behind that couch there?

And did i see that cheeky mare, mick?! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1540445 wrote: Mollers... reckon you and I yap so much when we get going nobody gets a word in edgeways (think Reccy's still behind the feckin couch). Whereas in the spoken word in the world... Jackie yaps ten to the dozen and we're much more quiet. Ahhh... the rich tapestry of life... (an OM moment while I ruminate........)

You can come out Reccy... I have to put dinner on and I'm distracted!

I didn't get to the end of yesterday's thread but what I did read of it reminds me that we've known each other for quite a wee bit of time. Feck, I remember Tipps and I over in Meds doing the Bac deal with complete focus on it. Things have changed, we've changed, all of us... yet we're still yakking on the ether. It's pretty cool really... XXX :h
                  Didn't know ye had tried bac Zen! How did you find it?

Comment

RunningCourage;1540449 wrote: yo.

just in... bollixed

just read back... diet stuff, eh? i like me bread too much to ever give it up... but then i'm lucky cos i don't need to lose weight.

ta for yer comments there Zen... spoke about it also tonight at me course in Glasgow and get this - the guy i am doing the course with has a local radio station that specializes in spoken word performance and was really up for going to/taking me to gigs in the future. Go figure. So def think i did the right thing.

:H:H:H

Hiya! :l

And yo Sweety! :waving: I'm thinking you might need to have a wee look at a transfer... sounds like you're well under-staffed at that place. That must be really difficult. Sick people are not the easiest to deal with either...

Comment

RunningCourage;1540449 wrote: yo.

just in... bollixed :H

ta for yer comments there Zen... spoke about it also tonight at me course in Glasgow and get this - the guy i am doing the course with has a local radio station that specializes in spoken word performance and was really up for going to/taking me to gigs in the future.
                      Go figure. So def think i did the right thing.

Hiya D'Arsey :hiya:

That's brilliant re the man at yer course- delighted for ya

Comment

sweetpea29;1540450 wrote: Didn't know ye had tried bac Zen! How did you find it?
                        I had a lot of SE's Sweety. And I'm tall... over 5'9"... so I was getting quite high up in the dosing. All in all... it wasn't for me. I don't like taking medication. I take one tiny wee pill a day and handfulls of vitamins... all those mainstream med pills a day made me worry. Plus the side effects. So.... I stopped.

Comment

Zenstyle;1540451 wrote: :H:H:H

Hiya! :l

And yo Sweety! :waving: I'm thinking you might need to have a wee look at a transfer... sounds like you're well under-staffed at that place. That must be really difficult. Sick people are not the easiest to deal with either...
                          They don't do transfers now Zenny ( Cause place is sooo bad and so many have left they wont let any of us left transfer.

Comment

I've got to go start dinner... gah! Running late! I'll check back in a bit.....

Comment

sweetpea29;1540455 wrote: They don't do transfers now Zenny ( Cause place is sooo bad and so many have left they wont let any of us left transfer.
                              That sucks. Is there another hospital in your area where you could apply?

Comment

Yo PP :waving:

GEE... Zenny you over 5'9"?!?! You and Molls twins or summat? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X