Army Thread Tuesday 6th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1540595 wrote: LOVELY!!! Another person who doesn't think I'm pure MAD!!!! Ach - I do love the warm weather and the flowers etc. but it's taxing workin in it - feel discontented somehow......
    Funny that Molls normally I LURVE Autumn coming - but not this year for some reason. Think 'cos last winter was soooooooooooo feckin' cold and cost a bomb to heat our house - now hate the thoughts of being cold again getting up in the mornings.
    We were thinking too of getting a stovey thingy in the 'big room' - have you priced them yet ?

oh and :
    :waving: any other Army folks still here !
    and

Skiverville

Comment

:hallo: Army.

I get to skive dinner duty - Mrs. T feels like Unlucky Fried Kitten tonight, so that's what she'll get

Best of all: tomorrow is Friday for me and then the loooooooooooooong weekend starts :woot:
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1540659 wrote: U need to measure ur room and then there's a calculator online will tell u what kw u needWho - what company - are you looking with Molls ?
        tiptronic_ct;1540664 wrote:
        :hallo: Army.

I get to skive dinner duty - Mrs. T feels like Unlucky Fried Kitten tonight, so that's what she'll get

Best of all: tomorrow is Friday for me and then the loooooooooooooong weekend starts
        :woot::woot::woot: For Mr Tipps !!!!

Comment

Ok -
          'They' really would be better off if they let me go ( with a few bob) :H

Closing Skiverville :
          - have to go collect my watch wot has been in 'fixer up ' shop for months
          Then going short journey home.
          :yay: for leaving early

Catch yiz later back at the ranch

zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooom ..................................

Comment

mollyka;1540699 wrote: Honey I'm home - insert sad pathetic billynomates icon ---- why does she always get a kettle on and I don't!!!
            here ye are molls. good to see you home

Comment

mollyka;1540714 wrote: YA LITTLE RAT-BAG:H:H:H
              Was scrolling down to see my steaming cappuccino:H
              :H:H
              Wis just making that for ye.

( ya missed a bit, by the way. )

Comment

FOR THE BRIG:

Comment

RunningCourage;1540612 wrote: the new doctor who... i may actually start watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc[/video]]Malcolm Tucker IS Dr Who! - YouTube
                  Oh my!!! :H

I'll bet there will be a few thousand kids banned from watching Dr Who now. Did I catch it right... the dishwasher is running and making noise... but it sounded like he used the C-word, as in C U Next Tuesday... :wow:

D'Arsey... If you want to stay there, go for the job. The VERY worst that can happen is you don't get it... simple as. But nothing ventured, nothing gained... and I'm sure every person on this thread has gone for jobs they didn't get. There's no shame in that, 'tis just a fact of life ye ken...

Recluse;1540633 wrote:
                  It was a very busy thread last night - that's what happens when zenners turns up!
                  Are ye saying I'm a gobby mare then? :H

Recluse;1540633 wrote:

It's the school holidays at the mo which means the dreaded "Do you want to meet for lunch?" text from my teacher brother has arrived. No I don't and I'm gonna say so this time.
                  Haha! I remember the last one... was that really a year ago? Anyway, good on you for setting a boundary... :goodjob: I'm sure he'll be surprised. You can always let him down lightly and say the car's not working right and it's too long of a drive... ;o)

Inchy... I'm glad you're feeling better living at the wife's house. All the drama at your mum's was just toxic for you... :l If you need any help with selecting vitamins let me know. Also, look into juicing. There's a great movie called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead... he's an Aussie fellow that turned his life around and got off all his meds through juicing. He did it very extreme but even if you juice once or twice a day it's beneficial for a lot of medical problems.

*waves* to the rest of the troops...

I'm on bank account balancing and bill paying today. GACK!!!!! Money is a pain in the arse, unless you have enough of it not to have to worry about it. It sure is feckin necessary though. Gone are the days of free love and living in communes... even the hippies need filthy lucre these days...

Comment

Good evening!

RunningCourage;1540710 wrote: here ye are molls. good to see you home

Ah...great to see you've got your sense of humour back arsey :goodjob:

Zenstyle;1540724 wrote: D'Arsey... If you want to stay there, go for the job. The VERY worst that can happen is you don't get it... simple as. But nothing ventured, nothing gained... and I'm sure every person on this thread has gone for jobs they didn't get. There's no shame in that, 'tis just a fact of life ye ken...
                    I would actually add to that and say go for the job even if you don't want to stay there runners. It's sometimes easier to apply for another job when you've already got one and if you can say you've recently been promoted to a management position, even better. As zenners says, you've not got overmuch to lose.

Zenstyle;1540724 wrote:
                    Are ye saying I'm a gobby mare then?
                    Perish the thought!

Zenstyle;1540724 wrote:
                    Haha! I remember the last one... was that really a year ago? Anyway, good on you for setting a boundary... I'm sure he'll be surprised. You can always let him down lightly and say the car's not working right and it's too long of a drive... ;o)
                    Gawd, I wish it was a year ago, zenny. No, it's every feckin school holiday and half term, so about 5 or 6 times a year. :upset: Anyway, the deed is done.

Comment

RunningCourage;1540710 wrote: here ye are molls. good to see you home

:H:H:H Oh Gawd .... that boy must have a death wish :egad:

Comment

Hello all you lovely people.

Lots of positivity going on around here today and I fecking love it.

Yep I know there's Inchy and D'arsey facing some shite but look at the way you're dealing with it. Making positive plans. Fecking mint. Dead proud of yous.

BTW the language is getting worse as I want to be Dr Who's new fecking assistant.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1540716 wrote: FOR THE BRIG:
                          LICK ARSE (Y)

Comment

For Jacks and satzy

Does that make me a lick arse too satzy?

Comment

Luvverly Reccybear, you are a dear. :l
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1540746 wrote: For Jacks and satzy

Does that make me a lick arse too satzy?
                                Nope - that makes you our favourite :h

Comment

Working...
                                X