Army Thread Tuesday 6th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to flounce and slam the door so the windows rattle on yer way out.

Lewk I've got a couple of cream doughnuts just for you and me when you get back from AA.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1540753 wrote: Evening Jackieclaire --- how did your day go --- would you like a cup of tea --- oh yes, I'd love one too --- lets have a cup of tea together and discuss our lives......

NO -- NOT HAPPENIN ROUND HERE ----- I'M OFF --- GONE --- YIZ CAN ALL CRY INTO YER CUPPA'S WHEN I'M GONE.......

So there huuuuuuummmmppppffffffffff
      HERE !HERE! MOLLS!!!!
      Yer forgot yer toys wot you trun out of your pram :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1540758 wrote: How do I get sympathy round here:H
        What's the craic lads? Not off to AA for 20 mins..... then I'll take you up on the cream doughnut Jacks --- no sugar in them --- right????
        No No Molls - no sugar - is there Jacks ??

Comment

mollyka;1540758 wrote: How do I get sympathy round here:H
          What's the craic lads? Not off to AA for 20 mins..... then I'll take you up on the cream doughnut Jacks --- no sugar in them --- right????
          Just a teeny weeny bit.

Work at the moment is just great. Loads going on and lots of service users actually using the services.

Best news of the day, week, month and possibly the year is the lovely Neil I work with (an ex-coke head and fellow volunteer) has been taken on full time as a proper key worker. To say I'm fond of him would be an understatement. I nearly crushed him to death with the hug I gave him. He has come so far. Shite I'm off getting teary eyed again.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1540760 wrote: Just a teeny weeny bit.

Work at the moment is just great. Loads going on and lots of service users actually using the services.

Best news of the day, week, month and possibly the year is the lovely Neil I work with (an ex-coke head and fellow volunteer) has been taken on full time as a proper key worker. To say I'm fond of him would be an understatement. I nearly crushed him to death with the hug I gave him. He has come so far. Shite I'm off getting teary eyed again.
            Oh don't you just LOVE IT !!!!!!:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1540764 wrote: That's brilliant --- and what a lovely job!! Does he get paid an all?
              He does. Must be about the only person in the country pleased to be paying tax and NI at the moment.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1540760 wrote: Work at the moment is just great. Loads going on and lots of service users actually using the services.

That's great Jackie - for him and for you!

JackieClaire;1540767 wrote:
                He does. Must be about the only person in the country pleased to be paying tax and NI at the moment.
                As the saying goes - there's only one thing worse than paying taxes and that's not paying taxes.

Comment

Recluse;1540778 wrote: That's great Jackie - for him and for you!
                  As the saying goes - there's only one thing worse than paying taxes and that's not paying taxes.
                  I pay no taxes but that's cos I don't earn enough.

Not sure how it works but with us having an IVA anything I earn over a certain amount would get swallowed by the creditors and we'd end up worse off.

But only 2 years to go and we're freeeeeeeeeeee.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello all - a bit of a late check in here and have not been around much. Lost another dear member of our family. My husband's cousin, who was a wonderful woman (only in her late 60's) died in her sleep suddenly. We just buried her wonderful brother two weeks ago. Such awesome folks. So much sadness. Not drinking, of course, but just horribly sad. COuld use some good vibes sent our way if you think about it. Hope you are all well.

Waggy
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

All asleep
                      Fair nuff!
                      *click*

Comment

Can I have a drink of water puhleeeeeeeeze.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night everybody x
                          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

*click*
                            Get back into bed missy Jackieclaire ! We've all to be up early 'amorrow.
                            *click*

Comment

*click*
                              Don't have me to come up to you two
                              *click*

Comment

Recluse;1540730 wrote:
                                1. Perish the thought!
                                2, Gawd, I wish it was a year ago, zenny. No, it's every feckin school holiday and half term, so about 5 or 6 times a year. Anyway, the deed is done.
                                1. Aye, perish it indeed, young man....
                                2. Glad to hear that. I know time goes faster the older one gets but that seemed hellishly feckin fast! :H What did you tell him? (Nosey bint.)

mollyka;1540758 wrote: Not off to AA for 20 mins..... then I'll take you up on the cream doughnut Jacks --- no sugar in them --- right????
                                Haha.... they're lovely and all but a big :no: Might as well eat sugar out of the bag. Pisses moi off... why can't things that are good for you taste like cream donuts... feck it, life's not fair. Hand me that shot of wheatgrass pliz... gag-a-maggot...

Wagoneer;1540788 wrote:
                                Hello all - a bit of a late check in here and have not been around much. Lost another dear member of our family. My husband's cousin, who was a wonderful woman (only in her late 60's) died in her sleep suddenly. We just buried her wonderful brother two weeks ago. Such awesome folks. So much sadness. Not drinking, of course, but just horribly sad. COuld use some good vibes sent our way if you think about it. Hope you are all well.

Waggy
                                I'm really sorry to hear that Waggy. You've had a lot of stuff coming down the pike at you all at once. But she didn't suffer, did she... and that is a blessing in disguise. Chin up girly... :l

satz123;1540820 wrote:
                                *click*
                                Don't have me to come up to you two
                                *click*
                                Pffffffffttttttt! Ain't going to sleep and dat's dat!

Just trying to cook dinner on the BBQ but the feckin propane ran out. Waiting for imminent delivery *tap tap tap* He bought a gas gauge. Shame he never looks at it. *more tap tap tap*

Now that yiz are all in the leaba... *CLICK*!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X