I'm BACK....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm BACK....

Had a fabulous time with the kids in Atlanta. I can't even describe the flowers and nature scene...it was so pretty. I missed MWO....want to wish you all a very Happy Easter. Every year I have a huge bash at my house Easter Sunday. Lots of friends come with their children and we eat like pigs...fried turkey and all...and then hide about 600 eggs and the kids go wild hunting. It is so much fun....this was my last holiday this time last year that we spent with Billy. So everyone say a little prayer for us that this year we keep up tradition without being moppy blobs or DRINKING. I am off to the grocery store for all the food goodies this morning. Easter baskets were made this morning and are hidden til tonight when the easter bunny sneeks in and puts them out. Luvuall!!!

I'm BACK....

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
    moppy blobs:H :H

Comment

I'm BACK....

Toc, so glad you had a good AF time. Enjoy this weekend as it is about renewal and rebirth. I think you are definetly on that path. Hugs to the kids!
      A bigger hug to You!
      Mary

Comment

I'm BACK....

TOC,

:h
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I'm BACK....

TOC its so lovely to have you back we've missed you!!!

Your easter plans sound fabulous, have a good one, you deserve it.

Love & Hugs xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm BACK....

TOC,
            Getting through those first times without someone are bittersweet. Focus on the sweet, because Billy wouldnt have it any other way. Have a wonderful weekend!

Allie
            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

I'm BACK....

TOC - Glad you are back. Have a wonderful Easter and stay strong!
              Hawk

Comment

I'm BACK....

Welcome Back~glad you had a good time.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X