Army Thread Thursday 15th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1544276 wrote: Not bad, not bad at all, Sweety, ta for arsking.
    Glad to hear it

InChains;1544277 wrote:
    doing ok JC, struggling a little (as usual) and in a bit of pain after my run, apparently the human body even at my age can't take 5 years of abuse and lack of exercise and then start up again... who knew? haha
    No expert here Inchy- but try not go too hard on yer body in these early days- lots of TLC and rest required methinks and gentle exercise if so desired

Thankyou too for your thoughts- it all counts and means so much- really does xx

Comment

InChains;1544277 wrote: doing ok JC, struggling a little (as usual) and in a bit of pain after my run, apparently the human body even at my age can't take 5 years of abuse and lack of exercise and then start up again... who knew? haha
      Ther's not a single one of us here doesn't understand that day 2 struggle, me lovely.

As for exercise I get shin splints after a walk round friggintesco. My deepest sympathy or should that be my deepest deep heat.

sweetpea29;1544278 wrote:
      Holy Moley - rain is coming down in buckets over here tonight- perfick for an early one snuggled under the duvet
      Same here. Been bucketing down since about 4ish.

Do you want a hotty bottle?
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hope ye don't think me rude ladies but gonna sign off for the night, duvet is callin me name- wish it were a fine specimen of a man but nomatter!! Someday.... suppose a hotty bottle will suffice for now, ta Jacks

Nighters to ye both and sweetdreams xx

Comment

Not at all, Sweetyheart.:l
          You've had a rough trot the last couple of weeks. You get some rest.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

night sweetpea

n i would love it if my skin would tolerate deep heat, or if i had a hot water bottle for my poor thighs, perhaps i should have warmed up before the run? or worn better shoes? may have to invest methinks haha
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

You'll have to ask the experts. Our Whizzy or D'Arsey.

Must be off for a bit. You hang in there Inchy, OK>
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i'll behave JC, see ya on day 3

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

A late check in from a weary Zenners. Was out the door early morning with a list of errands and just got back home now. Feckin nightmare of a day... whatever could go wrong... did. (

Anyhoo... orf out for a bite to eat and an early night methinks. I hope everyone is doing well and will catch youz on the morrow... XXX

Comment

night zen

Comment

Hiya Incheroo! Well done on Day 2 (just had a skim of the thread). :l

Off to get some grub... had no breakfast or lunch and am ready to eat a scabby donkey.

Catch you tomozz... X

Comment

sweetpea29;1544278 wrote: Holy Moley - rain is coming down in buckets over here tonight- perfick for an early one snuggled under the duvet
                        I am soooo jealous! It NEVER rains here!
                        I plan to go home and put on fresh sheets and a fresh duvet and snuggle down with my dog Jack and a good book. The sun will probably still be up! LOL
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                        X