X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol Strikes Again

'That '70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly Dead at 43 | Yahoo! TV - Yahoo! TV
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Alcohol Strikes Again

so sad
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

Very sad indeed. I'm really starting to absolutely hate alcohol and all of it's influence. I switch to different stations from time to time but listened to country today and there were too many songs glamorizing " the bar", "my drinking side" etc. It's so infiltrated into everything especially during these summer months but most don't realize how toxic and deadly it is. The word poison gets used a lot on this site and this is a classic example that we see time and time again that it is, in fact, a deadly poisonous substance.
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

i agree allswell,hubs listens to country and every other song talks about cutting loose with booze! lets talk about the reality of cirrohsis and heart-attacks that al causes,that blake shelton guy is always bragging in interviews that hes drunk all the time,lets see where he is in 5 to 10 years!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

WOW, that is horrible.

I cant imagine the amount of AL it would take to drink yourself to death, although I know it happens far too often.
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

They say it doesn't take long nor much to drink yourself to death.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

That is so damn sad.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

Ukblonde;1544589 wrote: They say it doesn't take long nor much to drink yourself to death.
                Considering that about 5 nights out of a week ended in a blackout for me, I'm surprised I didn't.

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

RIP Lisa.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

I agree Pauly, too much emphasis on alcohol in country music and maybe other genres but I don't listen to a lot of others. I understand demographic in the music business but also have property out in the country and don't feel too comfortable driving out there and having to deal with vehicles taking up more than their fare share of the lanes when I'm driving to my place at night. It's a serious problem and I see it often.
                    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

If you had a new product, comparable to AL in toxicity dependance levels or future health costs, i guarantee you would never get past the government OR past the people but AL is so accepted in our societies that is is the norm... nothing normal about an otherwise fit looking 43yr old dieing of heart issues.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Alcohol Strikes Again

RIP Lisa! This is very sad! Not only music but watch tv, every other commercial is for AL! Kdog
                        Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

Working...
                        X