X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How MWO works

Thank you to everyone here. :h NS

How MWO works

Thanks to you No Sugar, for helping so many of us on our journey to achieve a sober, and thus a better life!!!!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

How MWO works

Nice find!
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

How MWO works

Nelz;1544404 wrote: Nice find!
        I think so, too, Nelz. It really struck me when I ran across it on FB. I have spent a lot of time puzzling about how MWO works. It seemed so odd to me that I struggled and had such limited success on my own and then everything just clicked when I came here. I feel like the people I needed to meet were waiting for me here. :groupluv:

Thanks for saying that, Halo. What I think is so cool here is that people at all stages of this process help those at all others. I love welcoming a new poster and hoping that they will find the love and support here that I have found. And I love hearing the stories of people who have been free for a long time -- their challenges and successes and joy in their AF lives.

There is a Craig Ferguson video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVWIELHQQY[/video]] ) in which he acknowledges that he had no success becoming sober until he met up with a group of like-minded people (at ~ 12:05). He was referring to AA but the essence of his message applies to MWO, as well, I think. :h

Comment

How MWO works

Wow....that about sums it up!
          I tried 1000 times to 'cut back' with no success. Like you say, this place gives you vision: past, present and future. It is our choice which way it leads!
          Thank you for everything you do on this site....it's a better place because of you. Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
          X