Army Thread Friday 16th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1544571 wrote: I can imagine you were giving me a very stern look there JC xD You're right of course, and you know how i do love to make lists
    Then you must get a new note book and a special pens..................that's what I do.

I :h lists.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i have my lovely old notebook which i love to doodle in, i'm about to start making lists
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

You let that imagination go wild, Incheroo.

I'm going to feed Sir Pee and watch some TV. I'll be back to see what you've done.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hewwo brats!

Inchy... what does your project involve? I graduated from an art school and know how freakin LARGE the projects can be... quite overwhelming to start over again. I hope you don't end up pulling all nighters... these suck.

I see Tipps hasn't returned... maybe his text to his Ma went horribly wrong for him! :H

Jacks... sounds like a harrowing day today... :l (Did yer get yer pipes sorted?)

:wavin: @ a'body else!

I've just gone and bought myself two handbags on eBay. I've been shit scared of eBay since the "trolleyed purchase of shower incident" but looks like I've broken the cycle of fear LOL. It now remains to be seen if I can do better buying from eBay whilst sober.

In other news, I'm eyeballing a pile of ironing and it isn't evaporating. Someone want to come and do it for me? I'll crank the tunes up and make yiz a cuppa...

Comment

JC: had an idea! and it's good! and colourful!

Zen: the project is essentially based from one sentence 'looking beyond the every day' - the project I tried bored me to tears, the sentence is not very helpful, but the wife just helped me come up with a fun idea that I think might work out

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Night army! :bedtime:

Comment

night Reccy

Comment

InChains;1544586 wrote: JC: had an idea! and it's good! and colourful!

Zen: the project is essentially based from one sentence 'looking beyond the every day' - the project I tried bored me to tears, the sentence is not very helpful, but the wife just helped me come up with a fun idea that I think might work out
                  Knew you would come up with something, Inchy. Could feel it in me auld bones.

Zens, the plumber came and nipped home to get a washer and we haven't seen hide nor hair of him since.

Oh BTW did D'Arsey request leave or did I miss something.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yeah where the heck is arsey?

Comment

Ach bet he's lurking somewhere.

I know we're about 300 generations apart but it's been a real pleasure having a bit of natter with you tonight. You're a smart young woman.

Now I must away to my bed. My brain's tired.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aww thanks JC, been great chatting to you too G'night

I'll be up for at least another 10 hours xD

Comment

Working...
                        X