X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 17th August

hey guys im ok, me n wife made up n family dont seem to hate me too much
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1544992 wrote: Yay!!! xposted there Inchy ---- glad to hear you're alright afore I go to bed --- was sad for you:l:l COURSE they don't hate you ---- they'll have us to deal with if they don't just love you to bits ---- you're our wee girl!!! xxxx
      :l thanks Molly, they've been so lovely to me, got a hug from future mother in law and all, feel terrible for causing so much bother

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1544991 wrote: :H ah - ok - thought it might be like Sainsbury's or summat ---- I lurve Sainsbury's --- even got saffron there the last time I went --- dead posh it was!
        I'm goin to bed lads --- Simon's bringing me out for lunch tamara --- that is if somethin doesn't happen to HIM!!!! Hopefully he'll have wee Jamie with him, haven't seen him for nearly 3 weeks --- so really looking forward to catchin up ----- I'll see ye tomorrow -- oh I knew I'd somethin to ask Jackie --- when you're here on your midnight lurk woman ---- what way do you charge your kindle? Did you buy one of those fast charger jobbies or do you just charge it through the usb into your laptop? It's awful slow

Anyways --- on the morrow me darlinks!!! :l for Inchy
        xx
        As you say the USB thingy thangy is awful slow so we ended up getting one of those plug in doo daas for the socket.

See ya in the morning. Prolly after you've dashed out to by a plug in.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

InChains;1544994 wrote: they've been so lovely to me, got a hug from future mother in law and all, feel terrible for causing so much bother
          That is because you're very lovable.:l

Now must be orff for a bit. The ritual Match of the Day chopped pork sandwiches are about to be served.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1544950 wrote:
            Right young Inchy --- this is somethin that I DO know somethin about --- albeit 2nd hand. There's a girl in Aftercare (well she's finished now --- almost 3 yrs sober) - she had major problems at home - father an alcoholic and her brother an addict. She struggled within the family to get sober herself and just couldn't. She went into Aiseiri and they advised her to get herself OUT of the house and break all contact with the family initially --- she felt very bad about her mum - but she did what she was told. She got a decent period of sobriety under her belt - about a year and re-contacted her mum and she sees her outside of the family home - they go to town or the mum now goes to see her in her own apt. --- it's not ideal, but it was the only way she could get sober - and she very successfully IS now --- she's moved on, has a great life for herself -- but NO contact with the brother who is still active in his addiction --- and only limited contact with her Dad --- that's what Aiseiri suggested --- for an alcoholic really - it's SOBRIETY AT ANY COST ------- you muddling along in addiction yourself will not help the situation at home one tiny little bit.... you know that --- you get yourself sober - then you and your mum can pick up the pieces if that's what YOU want ---- it's YOUR life Inchy ---- grab hold of it sweetheart --- you come first....... MY opinion ---- and Aiseiri's:l
            Molly I hope you check this in the morning. this is something i've been thinking lot about n your post really helped me make the decision - when I move to harrow alot of the more 'technical' side of doing this will be sorted out, and basically I'm going to do what I can to sever as much of the connection with my family as i can - I only drink when they're back in my life, I need to do this for myself and i will do it. Thanks for helpig me make the right choice

Comment

JackieClaire;1544997 wrote: That is because you're very lovable.:l

Now must be orff for a bit. The ritual Match of the Day chopped pork sandwiches are about to be served.
              thanks JC, enjoy your sarnies xD

Comment

Working...
              X