Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday feed back...and Moderated..

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to explain the EGG FACE ? well The Prune will be back but for now because we lost so badly to the Aussies in the World Cup, I will wear the egg ? this will teach me to gloat.:blush:

My holiday ? well the reason you have not heard from me in awhile is because I have been on my annual family holiday this is usually the time where I have a great excuse to drink and drink, sundowners, sunrises and midday toots. I also usually stay drunk being the one to do all the cleaning and packing and cooking (we always stay in self catering ? 3 kids and all) these are my jobs. Well not this year, I still did the jobs I still did everything but this time I stayed sober, I enjoyed my kids I enjoyed the sun and the beach, and wore the sunglasses to protect my eyes not for any other reason.

I did have a glass of Chardonnay with dinner and I did have one with one lunch but that was it and that was only 2 nights and 1 lunch time in 10 DAYS. I moderated, I did not think it was possible but it was. I never ordered a bottle of Fat Bastard Chardonnay I ordered it by glass ? it even worked out cheaper.

So I would like to thank RJ and my fellow MWOers for all your help this has been a great time of my life :thanks:

On the other hand ? we have had huge storms on our KZN coast and it has left great devastation on our beaches some of them have been destroyed and our sewerage outlets have been destroyed this has sent the sewerage into the ocean so swimming has been banned on many of our beaches. So the kids had to swim in the resort pools and even though we were on the beach we had to drive to safer ones to swim in the ocean.

But all in all it was great ? I am now back and look forward to continuing on my sober road.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Hi Kimmy,
    I'm glad to hear you're doing well.
    Keep it up.

Comment

Great job, Kimmy! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Well done Kimmy, power to you.

Lorna
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Good job. Keep up the positive attitude.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Very good

Kimmy, that is great to hear you were able to mod. And kudos on the avetar. You are very witty, and very humble. I'm sporting a nice bunny avatar for Easter as well.
            where does this go?

Comment

Morrison what kind of bunny is that? I am scared that poor kid. Looks like a werewolf trying to be a rabbit, YIKES!

Sammys

Comment

Evil Bunny

Yes sammy, that is one evil looking bunny rabbit. I put it on as a joke, and it will be coming off soon. If that picture isn't super-imposed, I would say it is cruel to do that to a kid.
                where does this go?

Comment

Morrison, It's the Burger King, kicking Ronald McDonald!!! Both of thoses guys scare me> I don't like clowns. I'm glad it's coming down soon.

Kimmy, Not to forget you at all, You are doing great, keep up all you good work

Comment

Working...
                  X