Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 18th August

Gooood morning Army :wavin:

Wakey-wakey, rise n shine and all that.......

Time to gerrup yis lazy feckers!!! Maybe open a winda or two when yis are at it

Workies for me again, with the messy men today, jeez they don't half keep a girl busy...

Cousin didn't get off ventilator yesterday and don't think it will happen today either, nomatter though, she's still on the right track. Heading over to see her this eve after work- she aint in my hosp ya see.

Hope ye are all well folks and that yis have a super Sunday whatever ye are doing and hopefully will get a chance to call back later xx

Morning PP and all to come.

Good luck at work and hope your cousin improves quickly.

I need to do the weekly grocery shopping and gas bottle run. Coffee 1st.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mornin' all :wavin:
      Make us one o' those coffees Tippers?
      Definite Autumn nip in the air.
      Heard a rumour tho the sun + heat are to return on Wednesday .
      Let's not hold our collective breaths on that one

Comment

Morning!

As long as your cousin's on the right track, that's all that matters sweetie.

Still half asleep here. Stayed up very late last night watching films. I need to decide what to do with today, but coffee first.

Anyone seen/heard from girly lately?

Comment

mollyka;1545098 wrote: Morning Sweetypie - glad the cousin is holding her own --- she'll be grand - you'll all look back when the baba is about 10 and wonder how you got through this time!!! Good luck at work:l

Has the man-flu dissipated somewhat Tippers? Must be if you're faffin about with gas bottles I'm guessing
          Morning Benjy! If that FUCKING sun re-appears next week when I'm working I'm gonna fly up there and knock it's block off --- feckin PISSED off working through this lovely summer:upset:
          Oh me toooooooooooooooooo Molls - pure ' effin RAGING I am.
          A bout of sickness is imminent if we believe this guy who has been right about our weather for a few years and got this year spot on :
          Long-range weather forecaster Ken Ring predicts a warm August | BreakingNews.ie

We can kill him if we don't get some good weather in next 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Comment

Recluse;1545105 wrote: Morning!

As long as your cousin's on the right track, that's all that matters sweetie.

Still half asleep here. Stayed up very late last night watching films. I need to decide what to do with today, but coffee first.

Anyone seen/heard from girly lately?
            :wavin:
            No Reccie - she went off the radar late last week.

Comment

Reccie
              How's the running going ?
              I would love to be able to get up early & just put on runners & RUN - not huge distance - but 5k even.
              I AM SUCH A LAZY COW...........................:upset:
              Very tired & achy these days but maybe just couch / bed sores - suggested helpfully by MrS

My trainer is away & I DID NOTHING all week .

Comment

mollyka;1545116 wrote: Morning Reccie!! Deciding bout today myself --- Si is bringing me out for lunch - but think I may give AA a miss and just have a complete day off since I was working for my burfday --- Joe's gone off on his bike so HOME ALONE --- (well, not really - Joey's in the BED -- but prolly won't appear till he's hungry)

What you doing today Benj -- Oh - Mum I s'pose?
                :HAre you SURE he's in bed ?
                God Molls Joey reminds me of young Satz going back - as I said I was almost happy to ship him off. He's as happy as a pig in shit over there - all that outdoorsey stuff - right up his alley.
                Yes mothers today - God forgive me but I resent it sometimes having to work my day 'round going up there. I am on the highway to HELL!!!:upset:

Let's mitch next week & go off like Thelma & Louise :happy:
                Pick up Brad on the way :h

Comment

satz123;1545112 wrote: :wavin:
                  No Reccie - she went off the radar late last week.
                  A bit worrying that, satzy. When alkies go off the radar it's usually not a good sign. :upset:

satz123;1545114 wrote:
                  Reccie
                  How's the running going ?
                  I would love to be able to get up early & just put on runners & RUN - not huge distance - but 5k even.
                  I AM SUCH A LAZY COW...........................:upset:
                  Very tired & achy these days but maybe just couch / bed sores - suggested helpfully by MrS

My trainer is away & I DID NOTHING all week .
                  My running is going well, thanks! 5 runs in 8 days so far, and I was unwell for 2/3 of those days. Only 2.2 miles each time, but I'll increase that as soon as I'm a bit fitter. I actually look forward to getting out at the mo, although I'm gonna rest today. You don't have to get up early, BTW, you can run at any time, but there're fewer folks around if you're up early.

Will the physio at work be able to help you with your aches and pains or is this going to be a long-term problem? What does she say about gym?

Comment

Molls - did you see that inchy posted to you after you went to bed last night?

Comment

Good morning Sweetypea, Tipperooo, Satzuma, Reccybear, Mollymoo.

You sound a bit brighter in yourself, Piddlepants, me lovely. :l

I see Girly has logged in a good few times during the week, so she must just be having a bit of a lurk.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545125 wrote: I see Girly has logged in a good few times during the week, so she must just be having a bit of a lurk.
                        Morning Jackie How can you tell?

Comment

Recluse;1545128 wrote: Morning Jackie How can you tell?

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545131 wrote:

Feck off!!! :H:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1545132 wrote: Gonna get the fast charger you mentioned last night Jacks --- Mick sent me a linky thingy to a charger thingy on Ebay (have never done Ebay!) that I can get for 5 euros --- so may brave up shortly and enter the lions den --- could I come out of said site with shoes, coats, stoves phones ----- AND a charger? ;-)
                              Or a red wedding dress.

The son and heir just went to Currys/PC World and got ours. Mustn't have been expensive as he didn't want the money for it.

Reccy, although I wish I was Mystic Meg you just check to see who's logged in at the bottom of the opening page.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X