Army Thread Monday 19th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hiding place in mine now, I know every inch of it.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ackshully where's Our Whizzy.
      Last seen going out for an 18 mile run. Wonder if she forgot to stop.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

At this rate we'll need to start doing an army roll call every morning to check where everyone is.

Comment

And has Molls gone to Costa Rica for her coffee?
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545519 wrote: Ackshully where's Our Whizzy.
            Last seen going out for an 18 mile run. Wonder if she forgot to stop.
            Like Forrest Gump ?:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1545522 wrote: And has Molls gone to Costa Rica for her coffee?
              *snigger*

Comment

Now here's weird topic for the day.

Now not many of you know this, in fact I don't think any of you know this but I have a rather big crush on Dara O'Briain. :h

Anyway last night I dreamt that he called round and stayed for a cup of tea and held my hand (nothing saucy happened). The craic was great.

Trouble was when he went to leave he wouldn't take me phone number. He was awfully polite about it all.

Woke up feeling a bit errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm unwanted.

Does anyone know Sigmund Freud?
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1545530 wrote: I do worry when folks go missing -- I too would love to hear from Foxy and Girly and the 'runninggirl'!!!
                  Mmm...and where's the runningman (aka arsey) too?

Comment

mollyka;1545535 wrote: haha --- Dara O Briain --- nice guy - but think if I was gonna angst about it I'd be aiming for a George Clooney sort of angst:H
                    We've a plumber comin shortly - ostensibly about the stove --- we now have a boiler/burner - hot water tap - hot water tank - burst pipe sort of a conversation to have apparently --- FFS - we'll need to go to the bank to pay the plumber never mind buy the shop
                    George does absolutely nothing for me.

Oh ask yer plumber if he's got a washer for me cistern.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now then I can see what you mean about Simon Cowell. It's that wee wink he gives now and again.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1545535 wrote: haha --- Dara O Briain --- nice guy - but think if I was gonna angst about it I'd be aiming for a George Clooney sort of angst:H
                        We've a plumber comin shortly - ostensibly about the stove --- we now have a boiler/burner - hot water tap - hot water tank - burst pipe sort of a conversation to have apparently --- FFS - we'll need to go to the bank to pay the plumber never mind buy the shop
                        It took me two trips to the bank the other week to get enough money out to pay the plumber :upset: - if I could turn the clock back 30 years I reckon I'd train as a plumber instead of reading chemistry.

mollyka;1545537 wrote: Arsey still has a few weeks work left apparently - may just be achully ------- working? :-)
                        Yep...he could be working! Are you working today? Can never remember what your working week looks like?

mollyka;1545537 wrote:
                        How's Reccy today?
                        I'm fine molly - how're you? Reading my dog book today and I'm gonna go for a run and do some cooking and I've got to try and organise a new laptop for my mum. I bought some jelly babies yesterday for running a la whizzy, but they seem to have disappeared already. :upset:

Comment

Recluse;1545544 wrote: It took me two trips to the bank the other week to get enough money out to pay the plumber :upset: - if I could turn the clock back 30 years I reckon I'd train as a plumber instead of reading chemistry.
                          :
                          Funny you should say that. My hairdresser's husband was made redundant after 25+ years as an accountant and used his redundancy money to re-train as a plumber/electrician.

Apparently he's as happy as a pig in muck getting away from the corporate shite.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545532 wrote: Now here's weird topic for the day.

Now not many of you know this, in fact I don't think any of you know this but I have a rather big crush on Dara O'Briain. :h

Anyway last night I dreamt that he called round and stayed for a cup of tea and held my hand (nothing saucy happened). The craic was great.

Trouble was when he went to leave he wouldn't take me phone number. He was awfully polite about it all.

Woke up feeling a bit errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm unwanted.

Does anyone know Sigmund Freud?
                            Cripes! Does Mr JC know about you and Dara?

Comment

Recluse;1545546 wrote: Cripes! Does Mr JC know about you and Dara?
                              Oh yes.

I have a thing about tall bald men. Go have a lewk at my profile picture on FB. I've got one of my very own.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all, other halfs still in bed, I'm up n on my coffees, still in my pjs coz I gotta put my running gear on this morning n get myself out to the field - no thigh pain today! Off to the cinema this afternoon for some wolverine watching,
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X