X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 19th August

Good morning Army :waving:

How are ye all?

Need me some more strong coffee.... gonna go have a look at this Tibetan thing..

Comment

InChains;1545550 wrote: Morning all, other halfs still in bed, I'm up n on my coffees, still in my pjs coz I gotta put my running gear on this morning n get myself out to the field - no thigh pain today! Off to the cinema this afternoon for some wolverine watching,
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545545 wrote: Funny you should say that. My hairdresser's husband was made redundant after 25+ years as an accountant and used his redundancy money to re-train as a plumber/electrician.

Apparently he's as happy as a pig in muck getting away from the corporate shite.
        I can believe that JC - about getting away from the corporate shite.

JackieClaire;1545549 wrote: Oh yes.

I have a thing about tall bald men. Go have a lewk at my profile picture on FB. I've got one of my very own.

No need to go and look at the pic, I know it very well. It's a great photo!

InChains;1545550 wrote:
        Morning all, other halfs still in bed, I'm up n on my coffees, still in my pjs coz I gotta put my running gear on this morning n get myself out to the field - no thigh pain today! Off to the cinema this afternoon for some wolverine watching,

Comment

Morning Piddlepants.

This OK.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning puddles Will you be visiting your cousin again today?

Comment

Mark Lanegan is my current man, mostly because he has the sexiest voice of any man. ever.

Reccie: Running in converse, no foot support at all! Hows your running going? enjoying it?

and me n the wife actually spend time chatting about who else we're attracted to, both bisexual so we an watch a film n argue over each others choices xD Apparently this is unusual for most couples xD

EDIT: Morning sweetpea, think JC's got the coffee covered there
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Not bad at all, Inchy. I admire your taste.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1545555 wrote: Morning Piddlepants.

This OK.

Perfect Jacks- ta very much Forgot to say yest my baby bro was in yer neck of woods at weekend for a stag do. He called yest morn sounding very rough- their plan then was to head to pub for breakfast:egad: Don't miss those days one little bit!!

Recluse;1545556 wrote: Morning puddles Will you be visiting your cousin again today?
                  Morning Reccie
                  Not sure as yet- they are stricter with visiting times now as she improves which I understand, may be going again this eve with her big sis.

InChains;1545557 wrote:
                  Mark Lanegan is my current man, mostly because he has the sexiest voice of any man. ever.

Reccie: Running in converse, no foot support at all! Hows your running going? enjoying it?

and me n the wife actually spend time chatting about who else we're attracted to, both bisexual so we an watch a film n argue over each others choices xD Apparently this is unusual for most couples xD

EDIT: Morning sweetpea, think JC's got the coffee covered there
                  Morning Inchy Laughing at thought of you and the wife arguing over who yis fancy!!
                  Trying to think of who does it for me currently and am stuck!! Don't have a set picture or idea of my ideal man anymore- tink as I age it changes! Know for sure that Simon Cowell defo aint it!
                  Be careful running in converse - ye don't wanna hurt yerself x

Comment

InChains;1545557 wrote: Reccie: Running in converse, no foot support at all! Hows your running going? enjoying it?
                    My running's going well so far thanks - and it's quite enjoyable too so long as it's not too warm outside. A decent pair of running shoes is a very worthwhile investment - it'll save you lots of aches and pains in the long run (pun intended!). If you go to a proper running shop, they'll stick you on a treadmill and video your gait and analyse it and then suggest shoes to suit your gait. I've a pair of Saucony running shoes, as recommended by our whizzy.

InChains;1545557 wrote:
                    ...and me n the wife actually spend time chatting about who else we're attracted to, both bisexual so we an watch a film n argue over each others choices xD Apparently this is unusual for most couples xD
                    Should've known better than to expect you to be conventional inchy!

Comment

Right ladies and gents, off to get the day under way, catch ya'll later, have a good one

-inchy

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

xpost: thanks for the tip Reccie, if this running phase lasts past starting uni I shall be doing that

Comment

Have a good one Inchy :hallo:

Suppose must off meself and do some houseywork- its been badly neglected this past week or more.... the state of place is doing my head-in.

Comment

Laters inchy and peapie :hallo: Must get on with a few things myself.

Comment

mollyka;1545529 wrote: Howr'ya all? Sounds like a shite day Tipps -- and Tabs - you sound a bit miserable -- why don't you open up and tell us your woe's --- helps me anyhows!!
                              Nope I'm grand thanks, no woe betide me today.

Now JC, you do know you were in Dara's home town dont you?

Hello to Sweetpea & Inchy.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Don't you worry about the housework, me lovely Sweety, get yourself some feet up time. You've had a shocker of a week.

I was gonna ask one of youse to nip out and get me a loaf, but all look very busy.

I'll do it meself...............now it'll be all your faults that I come home with chocklit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X