Comment

Army Thread Tuesday 20th August

:wavin: PeaPod too

X-posts all over.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546210 wrote: :hallo: Zennie and runners.

Mum is fine. Busy with 2nd roundof chemo for the skin cancer and so far so good. Just a little tired but otherwise fine. It's her bday on Friday. 78. Already has a lunch p,anned and then we're goingto dinner on Saturday.
        Sounds like everything is ticking along nicely then. Did you ever start on the granny flat?

Comment

Zenstyle;1546212 wrote: AND?????!!!!!!
          She's making notes as she goes along so she doesn't have to read back on her reading back
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1546209 wrote: Me reckons you got energy cos you iz not so worried about your cousin now... :new:

Are you back at work tomorrow?
            Indeed I am Zenny Not meant to be but going in extra! Every little helps eh?

Sounds loike a busy weekend ahead for you

Yeah, suppose me cousin has been on my mind a lot- am a bit of a worrier me!

Comment

Zenstyle;1546215 wrote: Sounds like everything is ticking along nicely then. Did you ever start on the granny flat?
              Still waiting for council approval. It's been fecking weeks. Want to get going inSeptember,though
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546213 wrote: :wavin: PeaPod too

X-posts all over.
                Yo MrT :wavin:

Comment

Alrighty,folksies - I needto get some rest. See you on the morrow.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546216 wrote: She's making notes as she goes along so she doesn't have to read back on her reading back
                    Fecks sakes... she'll be completely out of envelopes!

Comment

Took longer than I thought as I had to have a gander at me gladioli. I've got 5 now.

Absolutely delighted for your cousin and your family, Piddlepants...........I think a little :yay: is in order.

Big yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo to Damo, don't be a stranger.

Molls, yer daft bint,your words are always wise and kind.:l

Ta for dropping in Girly, you know we fret.

Zennifer, it's the annual JC BBQ on Sunday. I shall be up to my earholes in buttering bread rolls but not half as busy as your weekend.

And I can't get a new phone for at least another 18 months cos of the contract.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546216 wrote: She's making notes as she goes along so she doesn't have to read back on her reading back
                        Zenstyle;1546221 wrote:
                        Fecks sakes... she'll be completely out of envelopes!
                        :H:H

Believe it or not I've got a wee not book next to me.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1546217 wrote: Indeed I am Zenny Not meant to be but going in extra! Every little helps eh?

Sounds loike a busy weekend ahead for you

Yeah, suppose me cousin has been on my mind a lot- am a bit of a worrier me!
                          Just glad everything's on the up-and-up now. :l

Yeah, it'll be a bit busy but they don't see each other much and their niece will be here too so it'll be nice for the three of them, and I'll have my mates to keep me company. It's very low-key... I'm not one for a lot of fuss any more. I used to throw HUGE parties back in the day but can't be arsed now. I've lost contact with most of those people in any event.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546218 wrote: Still waiting for council approval. It's been fecking weeks. Want to get going inSeptember,though
                            The old "pulling a permit" runaround. I'll bet it's sllloowwwwww in Saffa... feck it's bad enough here. :upset:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1546220 wrote: Alrighty,folksies - I needto get some rest. See you on the morrow.
                              Oiche mhaith! Or is that goeie nag?! :l

Comment

evening all, read back but my brain apparently stopped retaining information some time ago. hands also don't work properly. I dunno, lack of sleep or day 3 or whatever but i'm pretty much useless haha.
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X