Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 21st August

Goooooooooood morning, Army

Hard to believe it's Hump Day already, but here we are.

Have a lekker Wednesday, everyone.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning MrT and all who follow :hallo:

MrT- are my half-asleep eyes seeing right? Are you 4 years AF today?

If so, massive congratulations to ya

And also massive thanks for still being around showing us that it can be done:l

Comment

Morning tips, sweetie and molly

Congratulations tips - really don't know how you do it - and you kept very quiet about it too!

Will you be working with the smelly boss again today molls?

Comment

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Tipperooney - congratufeckinlations on yer 4 yrs ye quiet sonofa chrome dome.

Thanks for continuing to get us each morning :goodjob: and for being such a lovely fella

Comment

Morning Peapantalooneyrooneymoons; Molls; Reccie and the snoozers :hallo:

Comment

mollyka;1546368 wrote: Morning wee Arsey -- you lookin forward to retirement ;-)?
            :H:H

Damn right! 2nd last hump day for this fecking job. The news all goes public today - as in i sign the letter of redundancy and then I can tell colleagues I'm off.

Swords today? You irish have strange names for places. Is it dangerous there? Do you have other towns called Pistols? Machetes? :H Wonder what the goss is about the bosses?!!

Comment

Arsey not sure whether my pm sent!! Room booked for Chester marathon at my house.

Comment

Our Whizzy said:
                Anyone know where to get a replacement charging lead for my apple mac ? (besides apple shop)

Hmmm... for apple stuff i think you have to either go to apple shop, buy on line from apple or go underground to get one - maybe like 2nd hand from ebay? Unlike other PC's, apple's chargers and leads and stuff are very specific to macs, and apple are good at ensuring that they're quite difficult to come by unless it's through an approved apple dealer - from what i've experienced anyhoo.

Reccie? You know anymore?

Comment

anon;1546372 wrote: Arsey not sure whether my pm sent!! Room booked for Chester marathon at my house.
                  :yay:

THANK YOU whizzy.

Right, well that's another 2 marathons in the next 6 weeks to do! :woot:

... even if my brother is doing Jungfrau in 4 weeks....

Comment

mollyka;1546365 wrote: Morning Recs!!!! No, working with my bessie mate today in Swords --- always love a day there - she's also the union rep. so I get ALL the news!!! Mad shennanigans by the bosses going on at the mo!
                    You planning on off out running today or what's your plans??
                    That's ok then! Hope you have a nice day there.

Yep, gonna go for a run which'll use up a couple of hours cos it has to be followed by a bath and my baths go on for ages! I might also head into Witney and have a wander round the shops - never would've done something like that a year ago.

RunningCourage;1546373 wrote:
                    Our Whizzy said:
                    Anyone know where to get a replacement charging lead for my apple mac ? (besides apple shop)

Hmmm... for apple stuff i think you have to either go to apple shop, buy on line from apple or go underground to get one - maybe like 2nd hand from ebay? Unlike other PC's, apple's chargers and leads and stuff are very specific to macs, and apple are good at ensuring that they're quite difficult to come by unless it's through an approved apple dealer - from what i've experienced anyhoo.

Reccie? You know anymore?
                    Morning arsey You're right about Apple's chargers being specific to Macs - so yes, I would think it would be necessary to go to an approved Apple dealer.

Hi whizzy - good to see you managed to find us! You might be able to get your charging lead from Amazon.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Off for breakfast and then a walk in the rain:H

Comment

morning all, can't stop long, congrats to tips on 4 years!

will be out for a run later too reccie, took the day off yesterday to rest my poor legs haha.

day 4 here n off to work, wife's out for the evening and it's his mam's birthday so its a tough one, gotta at least get through til next weeks blood test. wish me luck.
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1546385 wrote: morning all, can't stop long, congrats to tips on 4 years!

will be out for a run later too reccie, took the day off yesterday to rest my poor legs haha.

day 4 here n off to work, wife's out for the evening and it's his mam's birthday so its a tough one, gotta at least get through til next weeks blood test. wish me luck.
                          Hope you do get through the day Inchy, what are the tests for?

I had a medical interview yesterday. It's for entry to uni, they picked up on my alchyness from my health screening form so pulled me in. Went throught TSM with the Doc which I'd been worried about. She was going to do some looking up later. Was v tired afterwards.
                          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Good morning Tippperooo, Sweetypea, Mollymoo, Reccybear, D'Arsey, Our Whizzy, Incheroo.

Just out of me bed so just skimmed back.

4 YEARS, FANTABULOUS., me lovely man.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post.Morning YouKayBee.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X