Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 24th August :)

Morning guys n gals :hallo:

Another day ahead at the coalface for this pea((( Hoping today wont be as mental.

All chuffed this morn as me cousin what was in ICU has been texting me Getting back her strength and hoping for home in coming week. She has seen baby for first time and baby now has a name!! Caoimhe! :yay: All's good

Hope ye all have a nice wee day whatever ye may be doing xx

Army thread 24th August

Good morning PeaPod and all to come.

That's great news about your cousin. I just have NO idea how thame is pronounced :H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Morning Ms P and Mr T,

Peapie, that is just making me SMILE this morning to hear about yer cousin. However, as with Mr T, I have little idea how to pronounce the sproglet's name. Can you write that out fonetically please?!?

Is it like Quee-va?

Hope the coalface isn;t too hot today for ya. :l

Will get brekkie going as I don't have to be anywhere in particular in a hurry...

Comment

Army thread 24th August

GRUBS UP...

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Good morning
          Great news about your cousin Sweetie, you must be greatly relieved.

Nice to see EW even if the cicumstances are painful

Hope the Joey situation sorts itself out soon Molly.

Off to guide run my friend at the saturday race so whizzy is off again.

Hiya Tips, Sweetie and R.C.

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Hey Army.
            Hope everyone is in fine fettle today.
            I am off at 9 to an all day Reiki class.
            Apparently I will be a Reiki Master after this.
            OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!
            Or would be if I knew what I was doing - struggle to spell the bleedin' thing.:H
            Reminds me of a hairdressing course I did years ago to keep my sister happy - Jazus I was CRAP. Was aimed at you making a living from it :egad:
            I do believe we have a talent in some areas - but I keep picking the wrong areas to develop :H
            Anyhoo I've come this far- so as yer man on mastermind says:
            I've started so I'll finish :thumbsup:

Molls has the wanderer returned ?
            Sweetiepie - BEST NEWS EVER !!!!!!!!

Comment

Army thread 24th August

sweetpea: that is wonderful news! lovely to hear.

RC: that breakfast looks lovely, even i shall grab a plate this morning haha

Satz: enjoy your class, hope it goes well

Molly: thinking of you n wishing you the best with the joey situation today

and in inchyland: day 7 today! god where did it go? a week since the meltdown and a week til i leave work - just get through today n that's a whole week af. cannot believe i've actually done it this time haha. working today and short staffed too, so plenty of angry customers, but have made my excuses so at least lunch will not feature my mother. anyway, to work with me, catch ya'll later

-inchy
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Good morning army

It's great to hear more positive news about your cousin and baby peapie - keep it coming!

EW - good to see you back - I was actually wondering how you were getting on yesterday afternoon and then up you popped on the thread a few hours later! I'll have a proper read of your blog soon.

Enjoy your Reiki class satz.

Glad you're feeling brighter this morning molly.

And well done on day 7 inchy - that's great going! :goodjob:

Hi tips, arsey and mrs a :hallo:

My plans for today include making a start on trying to find a suitable border collie puppy.

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Hello everyone

I'm not completely up to speed with everyone, but I noticed EW last night and had a glance at the blog. Wow inspirational very impressed and I've linked to it on Facebook.

Inchy big thumbs up for your 7 days, you should be proud of yourself. Just keep going it only gets, err, better.

Breakfast looks nice.

I've assembled new vacuum cleaner and it's on charge right now. I've never bought my own vacuum before, so it's a first. Mainly for use in my car, it needs a good clean out.
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Good morning Sweetypea, Tipperooo, D'Arsey, Our Whizzy, Satzuma, Mollymoo,
                    Incherooo, Reccybear, YouKayBee,

Lovely name for the wee one, Puddles.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1UaHt1zRU[/video]]How To Pronounce Caoimhe - YouTube

SEVEN DAYS, Inchy. That is a week, proud of you darling.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Ukblonde;1547533 wrote: I've assembled new vacuum cleaner and it's on charge right now. I've never bought my own vacuum before, so it's a first. Mainly for use in my car, it needs a good clean out.
                      Morning UKB - what make is your new cleaner? I've got a Dyson handheld and it's absolutely indispensible. I have a conventional cylinder cleaner too, but it never gets used cos the handheld is so effective and convenient.

Edit: morning Jackie

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Saturday What a day

Morning All!

Nice to see so many familiar 'faces' and :thanks: to those who have read the blog.

I'd name check all of ya, but my memory isn't fully recovered yet, so here's just a hug for you all :l

Raining here in Middle England, but that suits me just fine today. Spending some time writing and the rain on my window is quite soothing.

Next I need to quit smoking - anyone got any good tips?

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Morning EW.

I'm the last person in the world to ask about giving up the smoking. Gave up for 12 weeks+ just before Chrimbo using Champix and it more or less sent me doolally.

Sorry bit distracted at the moment. Mr JC's like an over excited 6'4" toddler about the BBQ tomorrow.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Morning JC,

Well so he should be - man make FIRE!

Yeah I have to say it's a bit overwhelming giving it all up at once, but I am lucky in that I just got an all clear on my chest x-ray and blood tests and feel like it's a chance y'know?

EW
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread 24th August

Mind you the smoking cessation woman I had a Tesco pharmacy was ace. Might be worth having a chat with one. They do them at Boots as well.

I'm just in charge of puddings, side dishes, veggie chilli, chicken curry, buttering the buns, salads. Should be doddle for moi.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X