Need to get back at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get back at it

I really need to get back at it. After having nearly 4 years AF, I started slipping here and there. Now, it's getting pretty bad. It's like, I don't have the humility I did when I first came on here. It's pretty horrifying.
    where does this go?

Need to get back at it

Congrats on your four years Morrison god my longest has been 11 days and then back to not as bad but now I think worse than ever. I think you have the humility as you have posted here. Today is my day 1 so I am no expert on getting back on track when I havent been on one but I am just going to take one day at a time. I think my final embarrassment of falling off a lounge at my nieces 21st is enough of a wake up call that I have had enough, more than enough of alcohol.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Need to get back at it

Morrison, 4 years. That's a damn good effort. my best is 3 months. At least you have the runs on the board and no you can do it again!! :goodjob::welcome:

Comment

Need to get back at it

Being here proves you want this. You also know the tools to help yourself.
        Just hang out with us and we will give you strength.
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Need to get back at it

Hey Morrison, I am right here with ya. Really been struggling lately. Trying hard to get my head back around this.

Comment

Need to get back at it

Hey Morrie, you did it once you can do it again hon. Welcome back!

Comment

Need to get back at it

Hart is right, we have done this before. We can do it again. 4 years is a huge accomplishment.

Comment

Need to get back at it

hi all. Thanks for the encouraging words. So far, so good. Cheers.
                where does this go?

Comment

Working...
                X