Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 27th August

Gooooooooood morning, Army

Another cold front is blowing in. The weather is already pretty miserable. I guess the farmers are happy about it

Have a lekker Tuesday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. We are getting nice warm weather with good sunny spells here but its getting darker and cooler at night so autumn is on the way. Off to an aqua aerobics class at 12 today. Haven't done this in a few years but its gentle water exercise so hopefully won't be sore after. Have a terrific Tuesday whatever you're up to.:cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Army

Lovely to see you Foxy great to have the good weather still, enjoy your aerobics:goodjob:

hi Tips Sorry about your cold front but spring is around the corner and while we are freezing you will be sunning yourself by the pool

12 hours sleep for MRSA last night!

Comment

Morning Tipps, Firefox, MRSA and the others to come, up and on parade for a change! Been on "holiday" (aka doing more work for no money) for almost a week, feel almost human now.

Hopefully I can catch up properly now, been feeling the pull of AL recently so got myself a money box in the kitchen and putting a fiver in it every time I think about buying wine, nice treat on Saturday the way things are going. No way will I go back to it.

Looks like a lovely day too
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning tips, foxy, whizzy, spidey and all to come

An autumnal mist to start the day off here - it's quite pretty.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Foxyloxy, Our Whizzy, SpidySylv,

Sorry about your cold front, Tipps, hope it's just the end of Winter finishing off with a bang.

Off work today and got a free gaff.

All the stuff Sir Pee got to help after his hip replacement is being returned, even the blessed bog seat, so I guess it's back to calling him Mr JC.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post there Reccybear, morning to you.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1548739 wrote: X-post there Reccybear, morning to you.
                Good morning Jackie Bet you'll be glad to see the back of Mr JC's bog seat and the rest of his hip-related stuff.

Comment

Too blooming right, I will. Especially the blocks on the big chair in the living room. It's like a throne and as ours isn't a big house it seem to dominate the living room.

Rightio tell us what you're getting for the wee one.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wideawakeinthemiddleofthenight.com.

Nope Jacks... Sir Pee is stuck with Sir Pee... bog seat or not! Nicknames don't go away that easy around these parts!

Reccy... where are we at with the puppy prep? You have a lot of aunties and uncles here that need updating!

Ach and I've been awful good at not sticking me beak in but WhereTF is yer Mollers wan? I'm used to seeing that smiley face... :upset:

OK... that's pretty much what I woke up in the middle of the night thinking... what are Reccy and Mollers up to. Is that weird?

Marnin! to the rest of the gang!

Off to get ice water and going to try for round two on the sleeping front...

Comment

And ooo errr yer up early missus! )

Comment

Morning Zennifer,

I am indeed up early.

Reason #1. I forgot to switch my alarm off as I'm off today.

Reason #2. I'm a tad excited as it's just me and my dawg today, so I'm making the best of it.

Gawd I often dream about youse lot.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1548743 wrote: Too blooming right, I will. Especially the blocks on the big chair in the living room. It's like a throne and as ours isn't a big house it seem to dominate the living room.

Rightio tell us what you're getting for the wee one.
                          Gawd...there seems to be no end to the list of stuff I have to get for the pup Jackie - basket, bedding, travel cage, bowls, collar and lead, toys, litter tray, food, baby gate for the stairs and so on. Some of it's on order from Amazon and I'll prob go to the pet superstore in Oxford later on today to get the rest of it. The little bugger's costing me a bleeding fortune. :upset:

Comment

Oh...xposts. Good morning zennifer

I've been wondering about molls too.

Comment

Morning
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X