Hey Bella
    Just so ya know...
    I like you.

Jenneh.
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

What has alcohol taken from you?

Bella, I think you are great!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Alcohol has taken away alot of my ambition and self respect. I look forward to finding the innocent curiousity and excitement I used to have for the little things in life. Today was a bit hard, I was working in a different city and nearly stopped at the end of my appointments for a glass of wine...after considering it and realizing the craving, I consciously decided to get home and take the dog for a vigorous walk instead.

I want so badly to be proud of myself, each and every day. Today I am proud, and I will work on tomorrow tomorrow!

PHelen

Comment

Reading these posts just now has helped me through a hurdle tonight.

Thank You all!!!

XOXOXOXOX
          :h :h :h :h
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

It has taken from me the love of my life, self respect, other peoples trust, self confidence and lots more too numerous to mention. MWO is helping me turn some of this around I may never get that love back but at least i will never loose another through self indulgence. Kim
            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

clarity, self-esteem, acquaintances, true self-discovery, most of all self-respect...

Comment

Working...
              X