Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 29th August

Gooooooooooood morning, folksies

Another cold, wet and windy day at the southern tip of Africa. But hey, the weekend is almost upon us.

Reccie: I hope your trip to fetch the new pup will go smoothly and that you get her settled in her new home without incident (puddles on your carpets and floors don't count).

Have a lekker day, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tipps and all to come. Awake since silly o clock here. Just going to do a boiled egg and toast for brekkie and then catch up on sleep. Planning to do garden work later. Good luck today Reccie collecting the puppy To all having a hard time on the forumn as I did recently here's a :l. Have a terrific Thursday.:egg::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning FF and Tipps, the sleep fairy isn't doing her job here either! I am off work therefore shouldn't be up yet.

Hope you have a good trip collecting the puppy (and a quiet one, you'd be amazed how much noise something so small can make). Mucking out the house today but shouldn't take long (I hope). Have a great day everyone.
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

morning al!

How did you get on in bray yesterday Firefox,? Ive gone there a good bit in the evenings this summer for a walk in the evenings, its lovely to see the sea.

How many dogs is this now Reccie? Good luck with it, I now have a dog, cat , bunny and a dwarf hamster!!

Hi Tipss!!

Comment

Comment

Morning guys,

Firefox: love ur new avatar

Running: i know the feeling , still on first coffee here

Spiderwoman, u can come and muckout our student flat if u like, lol
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning Rc, are ye finding it hard to get up?

Comment

Good morning tips, foxy, spidey and all to come

I had a very good night's sleep last night and know roughly where I'm going this time, so hopefully the travel won't be as bad as on Sunday. At that back of my mind I'm a tiny bit worried I might be making a big mistake getting a puppy, time will tell. I'm looking forward to getting to know her. She'll be called Amy, BTW - it means "beloved".

Good to see you're feeling better after a rest Jackie. Are you having your 10 days off work straight away?

Hope you had a good trip yesterday molly - reportage please!

Hope the tooth (or lack thereof) isn't causing too much pain this morning EW.

I think it was dreadful the way they treated you at work inchy. Have you had your blood test results yet?

Enjoy your new phone zenny Thanks for the name suggestions! :H

Hope you're doing better now foxy, you must be close to double figures in AF days by now?

Sorry about the work situation waggy. I imagine it would've been quite a shock even if you're not directly affected (I hope).

Edit: Morning limers and arsey

It'll be my first ever dog limers and I also have a 10 year old cat, poppy.

Comment

:hallo: pinkles

Comment

Good luck with Amy, like the name ! Im back to bed for a few, see you all later

Comment

Morning reccie and everyone, I am just rushing off to a big meeting for work, but hey ho u get a nice free lunch, so alls good, Laters xx
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Enjoy Amy Reccie, she will drive you crazy but the companionship and unconditional love make it more than worthwhile. Speaking of dogs, Charlie is at the bottom of the stairs awaiting his walk so I better throw some clothes on and take him.

Back in a while
                        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Goof morning Tipperoo, Foxyloxy, Spidywoooman, Limeyloo, D'ARsey, Reccybear, Pinkles,

Amy, I just :h the name, Reccy.

Yep my 10 days off start............................................n ow.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning to all army folks.
                            Say woof pant pant woof to Amy from me and my hairy buddies Reccie.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning All and a big hi to KTAB! Haven't seen you in a long time buddy!

Well a broken night of sleep everytime the painkillers wore off, but I feel pretty bright eyed and bushy tailed today considering. Off to a meeting about filing bankruptcy - it's all good fun.

Love the name Reccy - good choice.

JC - nice to see you back in good spirits hun X

EW
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                              X