If you can catch it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can catch it

Oprah is on right now and it's about addiction!
    :h :h :h :h

If you can catch it

I will tune in. Hopefully the kids will be quiet enough for me to hear it
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

If you can catch it

I am realizing that it is based on the HBO special that people were talking about here awhile back.

I wish I had HBO!

and why wouldn't they say what drug the alcoholic was taking????????
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

If you can catch it

What pill are they talking about?

Comment

If you can catch it

One of the guys that Fan is talking about is the one on Oprah who did the Topa clinical trial(50 yr alcoholic).
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

If you can catch it

Thanks- will watch when Oprah is on here in 2 more hours.

Comment

If you can catch it

I just watched it. I think it was very good. I kind of wish they had done more on the brain chemistry and medication treatments available. They did not mention the names of any medications. I think the message was -- use all tools available. It seems to me Oprah spent a little extra time on the last story about a woman who had been sexually abused as a child and said that "fear" was her first drug, and progressed to masking the fear with other drugs. The young woman emphazied spiritual & personal responsibilty as her best tools. But the others all mentioned their own best tools, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
              X