me again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me again!!

hi everyone. been away a little while, not done too well. here i go again tho. want today- easter bank holiday monday to be the day i last have a drink. need- really need support with this. need to know how mch better i will feel. will I look better( skin , hair, weight) feel better(paranoia, irrational jeolousy, low self esteem&confidence) please share your thoughts. I need help and encouragment. xxx
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

me again!!

Welcome back Max,
    I think you know all the answers to your questions. Now you just have to want it like you have never wanted anything before. To feel good each morning when you wake up with no regrets. That's gotta be the best feeling.
    I wish you all the luck and keep posting, we will keep supporting you.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

me again!!

If you want it, then let it be so.
      Ah, so easy to type, and so hard to do.
      We are here for you!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

me again!!

Hi Max~
        Baby steps. Every little accomplishment (no matter how small) is a step toward that goal.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

me again!!

Hi Maxine,

Lovely to see you back, You CAN do it xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

me again!!

Hi Maxi,

You can do it. Your'e not alone we're all a team here helping each other. When low find us here, when high spirited with your success without booze share the good news. We're all ears. You'll feel a million times better and you know it.
            A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

me again!!

Hey Max,

You will feel better, look better, not wake up feeling like crap, have more fun, get fitter, lose weight and life will be just wonderful!!! (Except for the usual stuff ups and they wont be made any better by having a drink! In fact the tiny things become mountains with a hangover!!).

So go for it!!!

Hope that was encouraging enuf? I am now on day 56 AF and really feel 100% better - physically but particularly mentally - I have not hated myself once in 56 days - that's a first!!!

Lotsa love and support

Cashy
              xxxx
              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
              X