• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY 30/08/2013

Ok quick check in again here - nowt happening ? :bye: :wavin:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Evening,

only dropping in for a minute cos that's all I've got. It's non-stop feeding, watering, peeing, pooing and playing here. (Amy not me :nutso Babies are less work than this! By the time I've finished this post there'll prolly be another "present" downstairs for me to clear up. I gave amy a bath this morning and when I dried her, the end of her tail dropped off. :upset: The last 3cm or so. I took her to the vet this afternoon and the vet said the injury is 7 to 10 days old and healing well, so no treatment is required. She took photos and advised me to contact the breeder, which I have done and I'm waiting to hear back. Needless to say, I'm not very happy about the situation as Amy is a pedigree puppy and cost a small fortune, but we've already begun to bond so I don't know if I could bring myself to send her back now even if the breeder offered to accept her back.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Evening all just chillin and watchin tv after a busy day. Welcome to puppy Amy. Sorry to hear about the bit of tail dropping off but nothing to worry about if its healing well but good to contact the breeder. Its all go with Amy a lot of work but will keep you busy Reccie and its great you bonded well with. Don't even think of sending her back I know you won't it will all work out well once the early puppy stage passes. I'm still thinking of getting a rescue small dog or puppy when I get from my weeks holiday. I'll start looking around. The pounds are crying out for homes here. Jc and Sweetpea have a lovely break you both deserve it. Not much on tv so might go to bed and read soon. :hallo: Hi to everyone and hop0e you have a nice evening/day/afternoon in your corner of the globe.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

evening all, quick fly by again, work was ok in the end and a nice co-worker had even baked me some cakes! last day tomorrow, very excited n a little nervous after 5 years in the same job, especially losing all my income, but i guess thats part of moving on. 2 weeks and i'm on the move again - mad life i guess. catch ya'll soon

-inchy
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

InChains;1550244 wrote: evening all, quick fly by again, work was ok in the end and a nice co-worker had even baked me some cakes! last day tomorrow, very excited n a little nervous after 5 years in the same job, especially losing all my income, but i guess thats part of moving on. 2 weeks and i'm on the move again - mad life i guess. catch ya'll soon

-inchy
            Hi Inchy

Sometimes you have to take a step back to take a step forward. Have a good last final day. Hey that's a double thingy.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Evening Inchy . That was nice of your co worker to bake cakes for you. I hope tomorrow is not too emotional but I bet you're glad to finish up and move on. Good night army till tomorrow.:bedtime:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

peapantaloonies - lovely to see you back and sorry you're feeling so tired - that's a lot on your plate. Hope you had a chilled-er day today. :l

Satzy - so sad about Seamus Heaney. Love his work... He was me mum's lecturer when she was an English student at Queen's Belfast in the 60's... needless to say she was quite saddened.

Reccie - hope Amy's ok. Agree with Foxy.

Inchers - embrace the madness with the moving and the changing! Hope it's not stress there tho.

Yo to everyone else.... am just back in and now off to b....

:bedtime:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

just saying howdy, all is good here, was watching celebrity big bro, it twas tots amazeballs!! Lol! And tomorrow is xfactor, good tv again, thank God, after a boring tv summer ! See you all tommoz

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

RunningCourage;1550251 wrote: peapantaloonies - lovely to see you back and sorry you're feeling so tired - that's a lot on your plate. Hope you had a chilled-er day today. :l

Satzy - so sad about Seamus Heaney. Love his work... He was me mum's lecturer when she was an English student at Queen's Belfast in the 60's... needless to say she was quite saddened.

Reccie - hope Amy's ok. Agree with Foxy.

Inchers - embrace the madness with the moving and the changing! Hope it's not stress there tho.

Yo to everyone else.... am just back in and now off to b....

:bedtime:
                    wow, Seamus Heaney was your mums teacher!

Comment

Working...
                    X