ARMY 30/08/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY 30/08/2013

Good morning everyone on this penultimate day of August.

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning Anon Molly and all to come. Nice sunny start here. Off to aqua fit at 11 and getting my eyebrows waxed and tinted in the afternoon. I wonder is Jc up and ready to go? May be she's having her caffeine fix and still packing. Jackie have a lovely time at the caravan. My trip doesn't start till October 5th till 12th. :cupajoe:out:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Good morning mrsa & Molls.

Fecking 2h20m drive into the city this morning. The highway was flooded and hence closed. Fecking cold here too - 6C at the moment, with snow on Table Mountain (a very rare occurrence).

And now I have to face a fecking day at work, with three fecking meetings that I fecking-well have no fecking energy for.

Have a fecking lekker Friday
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Fecking x-post.

:wavin: Foxy
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning Tipps sounds like a busy stressful day for you and and an extra drive to work. Feeling tired too as awake since 5am but don't want to fall back asleep as i'm afraid i'll miss the class and its just week 1 and class 2. I want to do two a week for fitness and pleasure. I hope you get to have a relaxing weekend.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Good morning Our Whizzy, Mollymoo, Foxyloxy, Tipperoooo,

Lewks like you're in need of this,Tipps.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Good morning army

That's rotten luick with the commute tips, I really don't know how you manage to do that distance every day.

The journey with amy yesterday passed off without incident. We were both quite tired when we finally got home, so it was a case of making it through to the end of the day and then getting some kip. She seems to be settling in nicely. I'm fairly happy with poppy's reaction to the new arrival so far - it's a mixture of nervousness and curiousity, but no obvious aggression. There've been a few toilet accidents - even with regular trips to the garden (think I may need to improve the timing of the trips). It's absolute pandemonium this morning, amy is full of beans and chasing everything. She seems happy enough. Most of my admittedly limited collection of footwear has already been chewed - gonna have to move them somewhere safe. She might be having a bath sometime today cos she's got that doggy smell in a big way. :eeew:

'Fraid I've not had a chance to have a proper read back yet, but I did see JC is off up north today - hope you and Mr JC have a lovely time Jackie.

Bacinabit.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Hiya everyone, Reccie im delighted all is going fairly well with Amy.
                All is wee here except im back to bed for a bit, need more zzzzzs, before I go tho, wheres Mario? Has he been on lately?

Catch you all later! Have a good day

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning me lovelies
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning...

:bedtime:

:H:H

Last (official) day at work :woot: (Though to pop in tomorrow to say tata to sprogs)

Happy trip JC

Recs - gonna get us a pic of Amy for the Army? Arra best for the first few days and weeks. You gonna take yourselves to dog training classes? Good for discipline they are.

limers;1550067 wrote: Hiya everyone, Reccie im delighted all is going fairly well with Amy.
                    All is wee here
                    except im back to bed for a bit, need more zzzzzs, before I go tho, wheres Mario? Has he been on lately?

Catch you all later! Have a good day
                    All is wee here? Is that cos you're at REccies with Amy, or cos you're in Wonderland and drank summat that made you big and everything else small?! :H Good to see you Limey!

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

x-post yo Pinkles!

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

yo running, you going on ya hols or leaving work for good?
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Back from my run (guiding blind runner)
                          Nice to see old and new 'faces" here. I want to see a picture of Amy!!
                          Hope leaving your job is not stressing you out too much Arsey:l

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Yo there Pinkles and Sir D'Arsey and Limeyloo.

Just sitting waiting for Sir Pee to come back with our new pawsh water carrier.

Oh and the bacon. Essential for a caravan hollingday.

Delighted you and the pup arrived home safely. Wish I could offer advise on the chewing but luckily it's mainly a puppy thing. Once her baby teeth are out should get better. Sharp as pins they are.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning everyone, have a nice time away JC.

Glad I don't have Tip's commute, but confused if it's -6 I thought the water would mostly be frozen?

Got some work to do, then might get to the gym and shops quickly. After that there's an entertainment fest on locally so lots of excitement in town. No booze and almost final day of my first calendar month AF since August 2010 which coincidentally was my last completely AF month, yup I relapsed Sept 2010 and it was downhill for a while after that.
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X